Hummer Lift Kits
A Hummer Suspension Lift Kit raises the ground clearance of the vehicle by replacing front and rear suspension components and shocks. In other words, it increases the height between the frame and the ground which gives greater clearance.
Articulation generally improves with a good suspension kit. More clearance, more crawling! And even if you don't four wheel or rock crawl, it just looks good. Because the steering geometry is affected, steering corrections are sometimes needed. Sometimes there is an added cost to correct driveshafts or other items. At Jack-It, we give you the information you need on these types of additional parts! Many other companies will sell you an incomplete kit, and you find out later when your ride is shaky or even unsafe, that you have to invest in even more parts for them to install. Not only is it an unexpected additional cost, but you have to take time out of your busy schedule to get the parts installed! You can count on us to help you get everything that you need the first time!
- Fabtech | K5000DLSpecial Price $4,111.34 Regular Price $5,139.18
- Fabtech | K5000Special Price $3,148.50 Regular Price $3,935.62
- Fabtech | K5001DLSpecial Price $4,111.34 Regular Price $5,139.18
- Fabtech | K5001Special Price $3,148.50 Regular Price $3,935.62
- Rough Country | 920$69.95
- Pro Comp | 63200Special Price $179.99 Regular Price $195.95
- ReadyLift | 66-3050$229.95
- ReadyLift | 69-3070$329.95
- ReadyLift | 66-3070$229.95
- Pro Comp | 63220Special Price $179.99 Regular Price $195.95
- Zone | C1215$99.95
- Rough Country | 8592$99.95
- Rough Country | 8595$129.95