Extended stainless steel brake line kits are designed to replace stock rubber brake hoses on vehicles that have been lifted 4" or more.
Steel braided lines will not swell under increased braking pressure demanded by larger tires, thus delivering a quick and positive braking response. All stainless steel hoses we sell comply with D.O.T. specifications.
Although extended length brake hoses are necessary on many suspension lift kit installations, labor to install the brake hoses themselves should be performed by a certified brake mechanic. Care must be taken to assure no interference of moving parts is encountered. Proper length and routing must also be used to eliminate any possibility of bind throughout the steering and suspension cycles.
- BDS Suspension | 102002Special Price $159.41 Regular Price $166.05
- Skyjacker | FBL91$133.28
- Skyjacker | FBL93$128.82
- BDS Suspension | 101001Special Price $129.84 Regular Price $135.25
- Skyjacker | RBL93$66.08
- BDS Suspension | 102003Special Price $183.70 Regular Price $191.35
- Skyjacker | FBL17$128.82
- Skyjacker | FBL19$128.82
- BDS Suspension | 103002Special Price $163.63 Regular Price $170.45
- Rough Country | 89335s$49.95
- Rough Country | 89340s$59.95
- Rough Country | 89370$79.95
- BDS Suspension | 101011Special Price $253.39 Regular Price $263.95
- Skyjacker | RBL90$66.08
- BDS Suspension | 103802Special Price $209.04 Regular Price $217.75
- Skyjacker | FBL88$128.82
- Skyjacker | FBL90$128.82
- Skyjacker | RBL88$66.08