Tacoma 2005-2022 Toyota 4wd - Icon 2.5 CDCV Remote Resi Coilover Kit (0-3.5" Front Lift / 700 lbs capacity)
FREE SHIPPING !!
on orders +$99, exclusions apply
Got Questions? We can help!
The Icon Vehicle Dynamics 58730C-700 2.5 VS (vehicle specific valving) RR (remote reservoir) CDCV (compression damping control valve) Coilovers for the Toyota Tacoma models are designed to perform excellent in off-road conditions, maintain a smooth ride on the street while also allowing for adjustment in lift height for large diameter tires. These coilovers feature a 10-postion adjustment dial on the resi that allows you to fine tune the ride from smooth to firm. Constructed from a 2.5 inch 6061 aluminum body which houses a 7/8 diameter chrome shaft along with coils that are engineered and tuned for each application. The Remote reservoir increases fluid capacity, improving off-road performance.
Top Features and Benefits
|Important Notes1. OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes|
2. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5 with 4.75” Backspace / 0mm Offset
3. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 18x9 with 5” Backspace / 0mm Offset
4. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 20x9 with 5” Backspace / 0mm Offset
5. Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 33" x 11.50" (Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required.)
6. TECH NOTE: 2017-UP Tacoma TRD Pro models will have front lift height range of 0-1.25" over stock
|Year Fitment||2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005|
|Manufacturer||Icon Vehicle Dynamics|
|Manufacturer Part Number||58730C-700|
|Product Line||Shock Absorbers|
|Shock Series||Icon 2.5 CDCV Coilover w/Resi|
WARNING : Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/