2.5" 2014-2022 Dodge Ram 2500 4wd (w/o factory air suspension) Lift Kit by ICON Vehicle Dynamics - Stage 3
Icon Vehicle Dynamics for a limited time! (No coupon code discounts allowed)
FREE SHIPPING !!
on orders +$149, exclusions apply
Got Questions? We can help!
This Icon Vehicle Dynamics K212543P (Stage 3) 2.5 inch lift kift for the Dodge Ram 2500 is a premium suspension system that will lift your vehicle to allow clearance for large diameter tires, while also greatly improving suspension performance. Icon systems are engineered to increase wheel travel and your vehicle's damping for excellent on and off-road control and superior ride quality.
Icon 2.5 VS RR Shocks
The Icon 2.5 VS (vehicle specific valving) RR (remote reservoir) shocks are a superior dampening upgrade. These nitro gas monotube shocks use a large 2.5 inch diameter body made of 6061 aluminum allowing for superior dissipation of heat and resistance to corrosion while looking great. A remote reservoir is added for increased damping, ideal for off-road conditions. Polyurethane bushings and a 7/8 inch chrome plated steel shaft are also featured.
Icon Rear Dual Rate Coil Springs
These Icon rear coil springs will lift the rear of your vehicle and feature a dual rate to gives an soft ride during normal driving conditions and are firmer ride during compression for better hauling support and off-road performance. A black semi-gloss powder coat finish is used to resist the elements.
Top Features and Benefits
|Important Notes1. OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes|
2. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5" w/ 5.25” BS / 13mm Offset
3. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 18x9" w/ 5.50" BS / 12mm Offset
4. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 20x9" w/ 5.50" BS / 12mm Offset
5. Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 35" x 12.50" (Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required)
6. APPLICATION NOTE #6: SPRINGS ARE RATED FOR DIESEL ENGINES ONLY
7. APPLICATION NOTE #55: SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. COILOVER HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE
8. APPLICATION NOTE #99: PERFORMANCE REAR SPRINGS MAY CAUSE REDUCED RIDE HEIGHT WHILE TOWING
9. APPLICATION NOTE #105: NOT FOR VEHICLES WITH REAR FACTORY AIR RIDE
10. Ships in Multiple Boxes
|Year Fitment||2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014|
|Manufacturer||Icon Vehicle Dynamics|
|Manufacturer Part Number||K212543P (Stage 3)|
|Product Line||Lift Kits|
|Lift Height||2.5 inch|
WARNING : Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/