4.5" 2003-2008 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 4wd Lift Kit by ICON Vehicle Dynamics
FREE SHIPPING !!
on orders +$149, exclusions apply
Pricing Note: Individual option selections below may not truly reflect the price of the component, but rather of multiple components and the kit as a whole.
Got Questions? We can help!
This Icon Vehicle Dynamics 4.5 inch lift kift for the Dodge Ram 2500,Ram 3500 is a premium suspension system that will lift your vehicle to allow clearance for large diameter tires, while also greatly improving suspension performance. Icon systems are engineered to increase wheel travel and your vehicle's damping for excellent on and off-road control and superior ride quality.
Choose the shocks that best fit your needs. These Icon shocks are monotube gas that use an aluminum body in 2 inch and 2.5 diameters. All with VS (vehicle specific valving) to give great on and off-road dampening. See all shocks types below:
Top Features and Benefits
|Important Notes1. OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes|
2. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5" w/ 5.25 Backspace / 13mm Offset
3. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 18x9" w/ 5.50" Backspace / 12mm Offset
4. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 20x9" w/ 5.50" Backspace / 12mm Offset
5. Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 35" x 12.50" (Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required)
6. APPLICATION NOTE #6: SPRINGS ARE RATED FOR DIESEL ENGINES ONLY
7. APPLICATION NOTE #30: AN ADJUSTABLE TRACK BAR MAY BE NEEDED TO REALIGN THE AXLE FROM LEFT TO RIGHT, OR TO ADD ADDITIONAL STRENGTH (kits without track bar only)
8. APPLICATION NOTE #55: SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. COILOVER HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE
9. APPLICATION NOTE #126: TRUCKS EQUIPPED WITH 03-06 STYLE STEERING WILL REQUIRE 4" DROP PITMAN ARM (NOT INCLUDED) OR UPGRADE TO 07-12 STEERING SETUP. TRUCKS EQUIPPED WITH 07-12 STYLE STEERING WILL NEED ICON PITMAN ARM PART# 214101
10. Ships in Multiple Boxes
Available Kit Configurations
ICON Vehicle Dynamics suspension systems are available in variety of configurations or as Icon calls them "stages" (Stage 1, Stage 2, etc). The higher the stage, the more premium the components. Below is a table showing each of the Stages highlights and differences. Clicking on the SKU link will take you to that specific product page which includes install notes and installation instructions.
|Image||SKU||Track Bar Options||Shock Type|
|K214500T (Stage 1)||Front Track Bar Relocation Bracket||with Icon 2.0 Shocks|
|K214501T (Stage 2)||Front Track Bar Relocation Bracket||with Icon 2.0 Shocks (w/resi)|
|K214502T (Stage 3)||Front Track Bar Relocation Bracket||with Icon 2.5 Shocks (w/remote resi)|
|K214503T (Stage 4)||Front Adjustable Track Bar||with Icon 2.5 Shocks (w/remote resi)|
|K214504T (Stage 5)||Front Adjustable Track Bar||with Icon 2.5 Shocks CDCV Adjustable (w/remote resi)|
|Model||Ram 2500, Ram 3500|
|Year Fitment||2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003|
|Manufacturer||Icon Vehicle Dynamics|
|Manufacturer Part Number||K214500T thru K214504T|
|Product Line||Lift Kits|
|Lift Height||4.5 inch|
WARNING : Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/