2.5" 2018-2022 Jeep Wrangler JL 4wd Lift Kit by ICON Vehicle Dynamics - Stage 1
FREE SHIPPING !!
on orders +$149, exclusions apply
View all Stages for this kit - K22011 thru K22018
Got Questions? We can help!
This Icon Vehicle Dynamics K22011 (Stage 1) 2.5 inch lift kift for the Jeep Wrangler JL is a premium suspension system that will lift your vehicle to allow clearance for large diameter tires, while also greatly improving suspension performance. Icon systems are engineered to increase wheel travel and your vehicle's damping for excellent on and off-road control and superior ride quality.
Icon 2.0 VS IR Shocks
The Icon 2.0 VS (vehicle specific valving) IR (internal reservoir) shocks are an excellent dampening upgrade. These nitro gas monotube shocks use a 2 inch diameter body made of 6063 anodized aluminum allowing for great dissipation of heat and resisting corrosion while looking awesome. Polyurethane bushings and a 5/8 inch chrome plated steel shaft are also featured.
Top Features and Benefits
|Important Notes1. OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes|
2. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5" w/ 4.5” Backspace / -6mm Offset
3. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 18x9" w/ 4.5” Backspace / -12mm Offset
4. Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 35" x 12.50" (37" x 12.50" with optional bump stop spacer kit PN: 22029)
5. APPLICATION NOTE #30: AN ADJUSTABLE TRACK BAR MAY BE NEEDED TO REALIGN THE AXLE FROM LEFT TO RIGHT, OR TO ADD ADDITIONAL STRENGTH
6. APPLICATION NOTE #66: 2 DOOR MODELS SIT SLIGHTLY HIGHER THAN 4 DOOR MODELS BUT REMAIN LEVEL WHEN INSTALLED
7. APPLICATION NOTE #150: SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE
8. TECH NOTE: ICON’s advertised lift heights are based around a typical Jeep JL build which usually includes added weight of accessories such as heavier front bumper/winch and heavier rear bumper/spare tire. Lift heights may be higher than advertised if installed on a stock weighted vehicle.
9. TECH NOTE: Not compatible with Wrangler 4xe or Unlimited Rubicon 392 trims. See ICON Help Center for more information.
10. TECH NOTE: Diesel models will net approx. 1.75" of front lift over stock due to their heavier weight.
11. Ships In Multiple Boxes
|Year Fitment||2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018|
|Manufacturer||Icon Vehicle Dynamics|
|Manufacturer Part Number||K22011 (Stage 1)|
|Product Line||Lift Kits|
|Lift Height||2.5 inch|
WARNING : Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/