2.5" 2020-2022 Jeep Gladiator 4wd Lift Kit by ICON Vehicle Dynamics - Stage 5 (with billet aluminum rear control arms)
FREE SHIPPING !!
on orders +$149, exclusions apply
Got Questions? We can help!
This Icon Vehicle Dynamics K22105 (Stage 5) 2.5inch lift kift for the Jeep Gladiator is a premium suspension system that will lift your vehicle to allow clearance for large diameter tires, while also greatly improving suspension performance. Icon systems are engineered to increase wheel travel and your vehicle's damping for excellent on and off-road control and superior ride quality.
Icon 2.0 VS IR Shocks
The Icon 2.0 VS (vehicle specific valving) IR (internal reservoir) shocks are an excellent dampening upgrade. These nitro gas monotube shocks use a 2 inch diameter body made of 6063 anodized aluminum allowing for great dissipation of heat and resisting corrosion while looking awesome. Polyurethane bushings and a 5/8 inch chrome plated steel shaft are also featured.
Icon Tubular Front Upper and Lower Control Arms
Icon's tubular front upper and lower control arms are constructed from CNC machined 1026 DOM steel tubing for excellent strength and improved alignment specifications. These arm are major improvement over stock arms, designed to improve suspension articulation. Lower arms are fixed, while upper arms are adjustable to improve caster angles.
Icon Billet Rear Upper and Lower Control Arms
Icon's billet aluminum rear upper and lower control arms are made from CNC machined 6061 billet aluminum construction for light weight and exceptional strength which are a major upgrade over the factory links. Lower arms are fixed, while upper arms are adjustable to improve pinion angles.
Top Features and Benefits
|Important Notes1. OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes|
2. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5" w/ 4.5” Backspace / -6mm Offset
3. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 18x9" w/ 4.5” Backspace / -12mm Offset
4. Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 35" x 12.50" (37" x 12.50" with optional bump stop spacer kit PN: 22071)
5. APPLICATION NOTE #127: WILL NOT FIT GLADIATOR MOJAVE TRIM
6. APPLICATION NOTE #150: SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE
7. TECH NOTE: ICON’s advertised lift heights are based around a typical Jeep JT build which usually includes added weight of accessories such as heavier front bumper/winch. Lift heights may be higher than advertised if installed on a stock weighted vehicle.
8. TECH NOTE: Diesel models will net approx. 1.75" of front lift over stock due to their heavier weight.
9. Ships In Multiple Boxes
|Year Fitment||2022, 2021, 2020|
|Manufacturer||Icon Vehicle Dynamics|
|Manufacturer Part Number||K22105 (Stage 5)|
|Product Line||Lift Kits|
|Lift Height||2.5 inch|
WARNING : Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/