2.5" 2020-2022 Jeep Gladiator 4wd Lift Kit by ICON Vehicle Dynamics - Stage 6
FREE SHIPPING !!
on orders +$149, exclusions apply
Got Questions? We can help!
This Icon Vehicle Dynamics K22106 (Stage 6) 2.5 inch lift kift for the Jeep Gladiator is a premium suspension system that will lift your vehicle to allow clearance for large diameter tires, while also greatly improving suspension performance. Icon systems are engineered to increase wheel travel and your vehicle's damping for excellent on and off-road control and superior ride quality.
Icon 2.5 VS RR Shocks
The Icon 2.5 VS (vehicle specific valving) RR (remote reservoir) shocks are a superior dampening upgrade. These nitro gas monotube shocks use a large 2.5 inch diameter body made of 6061 aluminum allowing for superior dissipation of heat and resistance to corrosion while looking great. A remote reservoir is added for increased damping, ideal for off-road conditions. Polyurethane bushings and a 7/8 inch chrome plated steel shaft are also featured.
Icon Tubular Front Lower Control Arms
Icon's tubular front lower control arms are constructed from CNC machined 1026 DOM steel tubing for excellent strength and improved alignment specifications. These arm are major improvement over stock arms. A multi-durometer bushings is used for silent operation and better angularity.
Top Features and Benefits
|Important Notes1. OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes|
2. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5" w/ 4.5” Backspace / -6mm Offset
3. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 18x9" w/ 4.5” Backspace / -12mm Offset
4. Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 35" x 12.50" (37" x 12.50" with optional bump stop spacer kit PN: 22071)
5. APPLICATION NOTE #128: GLADIATOR MOJAVE TRIM REQUIRES 14MM MISALIGNMENT SPACER KIT PART # 611070
6. APPLICATION NOTE #150: SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE
7. TECH NOTE: ICON’s advertised lift heights are based around a typical Jeep JT build which usually includes added weight of accessories such as heavier front bumper/winch. Lift heights may be higher than advertised if installed on a stock weighted vehicle.
8. TECH NOTE: Only compatible with models equipped with 3.6L V6 Pentastar engine.
9. Ships In Multiple Boxes
|Year Fitment||2022, 2021, 2020|
|Manufacturer||Icon Vehicle Dynamics|
|Manufacturer Part Number||K22106 (Stage 6)|
|Product Line||Lift Kits|
|Lift Height||2.5 inch|
WARNING : Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/