2.5" 2020-2022 Jeep Gladiator 4wd Lift Kit by ICON Vehicle Dynamics - Stage 8 (with tubular steel rear control arms)
FREE SHIPPING !!
on orders +$149, exclusions apply
View all Stages for this kit - K22101 thru K22108T
Got Questions? We can help!
This Icon Vehicle Dynamics K22108T (Stage 8) 2.5 inch lift kift for the Jeep Gladiator is a premium suspension system that will lift your vehicle to allow clearance for large diameter tires, while also greatly improving suspension performance. Icon systems are engineered to increase wheel travel and your vehicle's damping for excellent on and off-road control and superior ride quality.
Icon 2.5 VS RR CDCV Shocks (Adjustable Ride from soft to firm)
The Icon 2.5 VS (vehicle specific valving) RR (remote reservoir) monotube gas shock is an advanced suspension upgrade. Featuring a 10 position dial that allows adjustment of your ride from soft to firm. A large 2.5 inch diameter body made of 6061 aluminum allows for superior dissipation of heat and resistance to corrosion. A remote reservoir is added for increased damping, ideal for off-road conditions. Polyurethane bushings and a large 7/8 inch chrome plated steel shaft are also featured.
Icon Tubular Front Upper and Lower Control Arms
Icon's tubular front upper and lower control arms are constructed from CNC machined 1026 DOM steel tubing for excellent strength and improved alignment specifications. These arm are major improvement over stock arms, designed to improve suspension articulation. Lower arms are fixed, while upper arms are adjustable to improve caster angles.
Icon Billet Rear Upper and Lower Control Arms
Icon's billet aluminum rear upper and lower control arms are made from CNC machined 6061 billet aluminum construction for light weight and exceptional strength which are a major upgrade over the factory links. Lower arms are fixed, while upper arms are adjustable to improve pinion angles.
Top Features and Benefits
|Important Notes1. OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes|
2. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5" w/ 4.5” Backspace / -6mm Offset
3. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 18x9" w/ 4.5” Backspace / -12mm Offset
4. Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 35" x 12.50" (37" x 12.50" with optional bump stop spacer kit PN: 22071)
5. APPLICATION NOTE #128: GLADIATOR MOJAVE TRIM REQUIRES 14MM MISALIGNMENT SPACER KIT PART # 611070
6. APPLICATION NOTE #150: SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE
7. TECH NOTE: ICON’s advertised lift heights are based around a typical Jeep JT build which usually includes added weight of accessories such as heavier front bumper/winch. Lift heights may be higher than advertised if installed on a stock weighted vehicle.
8. TECH NOTE: Only compatible with models equipped with 3.6L V6 Pentastar engine.
9. Ships In Multiple Boxes
|Year Fitment||2022, 2021, 2020|
|Manufacturer||Icon Vehicle Dynamics|
|Manufacturer Part Number||K22108T (Stage 8)|
|Product Line||Lift Kits|
|Lift Height||2.5 inch|
WARNING : Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/