0-3.5" 2010-2022 Toyota 4Runner 4wd Coilover Lift Kit by ICON Vehicle Dynamics - Stage 4 (with tubular steel upper control arms)
FREE SHIPPING !!
on orders +$149, exclusions apply
View all Stages for this kit - K53061 thru K53068T
Got Questions? We can help!
This Icon Vehicle Dynamics K53064T (Stage 4) 0 to 3.5 inch lift kift for the Toyota 4Runner is a premium suspension system that will lift your vehicle to allow clearance for large diameter tires, while also greatly improving suspension performance. Icon systems are engineered to increase wheel travel and your vehicle's damping for excellent on and off-road control and superior ride quality.
Icon 2.5 VS IR Coilovers
This kit is designed around the Icon 2.5 VS (vehicle specific valving) IR (internal reservoir) coilovers that improve ride quality over stock struts while allowing for adjustment in lift height. These premium coilovers are built using a 2.5 inch body made of 6061 aircraft grade aluminum giving the internal 7/8 inch piston shaft additional area for better damping and ride quality on all types of terrain. Eibach coil springs are featured along with FK rod end bearings.
Icon 2.5 VS RR Shocks
The Icon 2.5 VS (vehicle specific valving) RR (remote reservoir) shocks are a superior dampening upgrade. These nitro gas monotube shocks use a large 2.5 inch diameter body made of 6061 aluminum allowing for superior dissipation of heat and resistance to corrosion while looking great. A remote reservoir is added for increased damping, ideal for off-road conditions. Polyurethane bushings and a 7/8 inch chrome plated steel shaft are also featured.
Icon Tubular Upper Control Arms with Delta Joints
Icon's tubular steel upper control arms are constructed from CNC bent 1026 DOM steel tubing for excellent strength. Featured are the amazing Delta Joints that combine the durability of a ball joint with the performance of a uni-ball. Ideal when paired with Icon coilovers to increase wheel travel which translates into better suspension performance and ride quality. Engineered with built-in caster correction for optimal alignment specs, serviceable dual stage poly bushings and a black semi-gloss powder coat finish for durability.
Icon Tubular Rear Lower Trailing Arm Kit
Icon's tubular steel lower trailing arms are built using CNC machined 1026 DOM steel tubing for excellent strength which are a major upgrade over the factory arms. Once installed this kit gives the ability to adjust rear pinion angles.
Top Features and Benefits
|Important Notes1. OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes|
2. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5" w/ 4.75” Backspace / 0mm Offset
3. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 18x9" w/ 5.00” Backspace / 0mm Offset
4. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 20x9" w/ 5.00” Backspace / 0mm Offset
5. Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 33" x 11.50" (Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required.)
6. APPLICATION NOTE #46: SUSPENSION SYSTEM COMPATIBLE WITH KDSS. FRONT SWAY BAR RELOCATION BRACKETS NOT USED FOR KDSS EQUIPPED VEHICLES. CERTAIN YEARS REQUIRE TRIMMING FOR FRONT RESERVOIR BRACKET FITMENT
7. APPLICATION NOTE #47: 700LB/IN EXPEDITION COIL AVAILABLE FOR HEAVIER EQUIPPED VEHICLES
8. APPLICATION NOTE #55: SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. COILOVER HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE
9. APPLICATION NOTE #102: KDSS EQUIPPED REQUIRE REAR TRACK BAR 54200
10. Ships in multiple boxes
|Year Fitment||2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010|
|Manufacturer||Icon Vehicle Dynamics|
|Manufacturer Part Number||K53064T (Stage 4)|
|Product Line||Lift Kits|
|Lift Height||3 inch|
WARNING : Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/