0-3" 1996-2002 Toyota 4Runner 4wd Coilover Lift Kit by ICON Vehicle Dynamics - Stage 3
FREE SHIPPING !!
on orders +$149, exclusions apply
View all Stages for this kit - K53131 thru K53135
Got Questions? We can help!
This Icon Vehicle Dynamics K53133 (Stage 3) 0 to 3 inch lift kift for the Toyota 4Runner is a premium suspension system that will lift your vehicle to allow clearance for large diameter tires, while also greatly improving suspension performance. Icon systems are engineered to increase wheel travel and your vehicle's damping for excellent on and off-road control and superior ride quality.
Icon 2.5 VS RR Coilovers
Featuring the Icon 2.5 VS (vehicle specific valving) RR (remote reservoir) coilovers that improve ride quality and off-road ability while allowing for adjustment in lift height. These premium coilovers are built using a 2.5 inch body made of 6061 aircraft grade aluminum. Giving the internal 7/8 inch piston shaft additional area for better damping and ride quality on all types of terrain. Added is a remote reservoir which stores additional fluid allowing for cooler temperatures during extended off-road use and better suspension performance. Eibach coil springs are featured along with FK rod end bearings.
Icon 2.0 VS IR Shocks
The Icon 2.0 VS (vehicle specific valving) IR (internal reservoir) shocks are an excellent dampening upgrade. These nitro gas monotube shocks use a 2 inch diameter body made of 6063 anodized aluminum allowing for great dissipation of heat and resisting corrosion while looking awesome. Polyurethane bushings and a 5/8 inch chrome plated steel shaft are also featured.
Icon Tubular Upper Control Arms with Delta Joints
Icon's tubular steel upper control arms are constructed from CNC bent 1026 DOM steel tubing for excellent strength. Featured are the amazing Delta Joints that combine the durability of a ball joint with the performance of a uni-ball. Ideal when paired with Icon coilovers to increase wheel travel which translates into better suspension performance and ride quality. Engineered with built-in caster correction for optimal alignment specs, serviceable dual stage poly bushings and a black semi-gloss powder coat finish for durability.
Top Features and Benefits
|Important Notes1. OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes|
2. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5" w/ 4.75” Backspace / 0mm Offset
3. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 18x9" w/ 5.00” Backspace / 0mm Offset
4. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 20x9" w/ 5.00” Backspace / 0mm Offset
5. Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 33" x 11.50" (Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required.)
6. APPLICATION NOTE #35: REMOTE RESERVOIR MOUNTING BRACKETS MAY INTERFERE WITH AFTERMARKET BUMPER MOUNTS / WINDSHIELD WASHER BOTTLES.
7. APPLICATION NOTE #47: 700LB/IN EXPEDITION COIL AVAILABLE FOR HEAVIER EQUIPPED VEHICLES
8. APPLICATION NOTE #55: SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. COILOVER HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE
9. APPLICATION NOTE #111: BUMP STOP SPACER KIT AVAILABLE THAT CAN BE INSTALLED TO INCREASE THREADS SHOWING BEYOND MAX RECOMMENDATION.
10. Ships in multiple boxes
|Year Fitment||2002, 2001, 2000, 1999, 1998, 1997, 1996|
|Manufacturer||Icon Vehicle Dynamics|
|Manufacturer Part Number||K53133 (Stage 3)|
|Product Line||Lift Kits|
|Lift Height||3 inch|
WARNING : Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/