1-3" 2007-2016 GMC Sierra 1500 4wd & 2wd (w/cast factory control arms) Coilover Lift Kit by ICON Vehicle Dynamics - Stage 3
Got Questions? We can help!
This Icon Vehicle Dynamics K73003 (Stage 3) 1 to 3 inch lift kift for the GMC Sierra 1500 is a premium suspension system that will lift your vehicle to allow clearance for large diameter tires, while also greatly improving suspension performance. Icon systems are engineered to increase wheel travel and your vehicle's damping for excellent on and off-road control and superior ride quality.
Icon 2.5 VS IR Coilovers
This kit is designed around the Icon 2.5 VS (vehicle specific valving) IR (internal reservoir) coilovers that improve ride quality over stock struts while allowing for adjustment in lift height. These premium coilovers are built using a 2.5 inch body made of 6061 aircraft grade aluminum giving the internal 7/8 inch piston shaft additional area for better damping and ride quality on all types of terrain. Eibach coil springs are featured along with FK rod end bearings.
Icon 2.5 VS IR Shocks
The Icon 2.5 VS (vehicle specific valving) IR (internal reservoir) shocks are an awesome dampening upgrade. Using a large 2.5 inch diameter body made of 6061 aluminum allowing for superior dissipation of heat and resistance to corrosion while looking great. Polyurethane bushings and a 7/8 inch chrome plated steel shaft are also featured.
Icon Tubular Upper Control Arms with Delta Joints
Icon's tubular steel upper control arms are constructed from CNC bent 1026 DOM steel tubing for excellent strength. Featured are the amazing Delta Joints that combine the durability of a ball joint with the performance of a uni-ball. Ideal when paired with Icon coilovers to increase wheel travel which translates into better suspension performance and ride quality. Engineered with built-in caster correction for optimal alignment specs, serviceable dual stage poly bushings and a black semi-gloss powder coat finish for durability.
Top Features and Benefits
|Important Notes1. OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes|
2. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5" w/ 4.75” Backspace / 0mm Offset
3. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 18x9" w/ 5” Backspace / 0mm Offset
4. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 20x9" w/ 5” Backspace / 0mm Offset
5. Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 33" x 11.50" (Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required.)
6. APPLICATION NOTE #48: SLIGHT MODIFICATIONS TO FACTORY SHOCK MOUNTS MAY BE REQUIRED
7. APPLICATION NOTE #55: SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. COILOVER HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE
8. APPLICATION NOTE #89: DOES NOT WORK ON SUV MODELS
9. TECH NOTE: Only compatible with OE spindles. DO NOT install in combination with ANY aftermarket spindles.
10. TECH NOTE: Not compatible with models equipped Magnetic Ride Control
11. TECH NOTE: Not compatible with Hybrid models
12. TECH NOTE: Included rear shocks are compatible with 0-1.5" of rear lift on most models
13. TECH NOTE: Small taper applications can be identified by their forged steel OE front lower control arms
14. Ships in multiple boxes
|Year Fitment||2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007|
|Manufacturer||Icon Vehicle Dynamics|
|Manufacturer Part Number||K73003 (Stage 3)|
|Product Line||Lift Kits|
|Lift Height||3 inch|
WARNING : Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/