1-3" 2007-2018 GMC Sierra 1500 4wd & 2wd (w/stamped steel or aluminum control arms) Coilover Lift Kit by ICON Vehicle Dynamics - Stage 5
Got Questions? We can help!
This Icon Vehicle Dynamics K73005A (Stage 5) 1 to 3 inch lift kift for the GMC Sierra 1500 is a premium suspension system that will lift your vehicle to allow clearance for large diameter tires, while also greatly improving suspension performance. Icon systems are engineered to increase wheel travel and your vehicle's damping for excellent on and off-road control and superior ride quality.
Icon 2.5 VS RR CDCV Coilovers (Adjustable Ride from soft to firm)
Included are the outstanding Icon 2.5 VS (vehicle specific valving) RR (remote reservoir) CDCV (Compression Damping Control Valve) coilovers that features a 10 position dial mounted to the reservoirs with ride settings from soft to firm. Engineered to enhance on and off-road capability along with improved ride quality while allowing for adjustment of ride height. Added are remote reservoirs which store additional fluid allowing for cooler temperatures during extended off-road use for better suspension control. These premium coilovers are built using a 2.5 inch body made of 6061 aircraft grade aluminum and a huge 7/8 inch piston shaft.
Icon 2.5 VS PB CDCV Shocks (Adjustable Ride from soft to firm)
The Icon 2.5 VS (vehicle specific valving) PB (piggyback reservoir) monotube gas shock is an advanced suspension upgrade. Featuring a 10 position dial that allows adjustment of your ride from soft to firm. A large 2.5 inch diameter body made of 6061 aluminum allows for superior dissipation of heat and resistance to corrosion. A piggyback reservoir is added for increased damping, ideal for off-road conditions. Polyurethane bushings and a large 7/8 inch chrome plated steel shaft are also featured.
Icon Tubular Upper Control Arms with Delta Joints
Icon's tubular steel upper control arms are constructed from CNC bent 1026 DOM steel tubing for excellent strength. Featured are the amazing Delta Joints that combine the durability of a ball joint with the performance of a uni-ball. Ideal when paired with Icon coilovers to increase wheel travel which translates into better suspension performance and ride quality. Engineered with built-in caster correction for optimal alignment specs, serviceable dual stage poly bushings and a black semi-gloss powder coat finish for durability.
Top Features and Benefits
|Important Notes- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes|
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5" w/ 4.75” Backspace / 0mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 18x9" w/ 5.00” Backspace / 0mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 20x9" w/ 5.00” Backspace / 0mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 33" x 11.50" (Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required.)
- APPLICATION NOTE #48: SLIGHT MODIFICATIONS TO FACTORY SHOCK MOUNTS MAY BE REQUIRED
- APPLICATION NOTE #55: SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. COILOVER HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE
- APPLICATION NOTE #89: DOES NOT WORK ON SUV MODELS
- TECH NOTE: Only compatible with OE spindles. DO NOT install in combination with ANY aftermarket spindles.
- TECH NOTE: Not compatible with models equipped Magnetic Ride Control
- TECH NOTE: Not compatible with Hybrid models
- TECH NOTE: Included rear shocks are compatible with 0-1.5" of rear lift on most models
- TECH NOTE: Large taper applications can be identified by the stamped steel or aluminum OE front lower control arms
- Ships in multiple boxes
|Year Fitment||2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014|
|Manufacturer||Icon Vehicle Dynamics|
|Manufacturer Part Number||K73005A (Stage 5)|
|Product Line||Lift Kits|
|Lift Height||3 inch|
WARNING : Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/