1-3" 2010-2014 Ford F150 Raptor 4wd Coilover Lift Kit by ICON Vehicle Dynamics - Stage 4
FREE SHIPPING !!
on orders +$149, exclusions apply
View all Stages for this kit - K93051 thru K93054
Got Questions? We can help!
This Icon Vehicle Dynamics K93054 (Stage 4) 1 to 3 inch lift kift for the Ford F150 Raptor is a premium suspension system that will lift your vehicle to allow clearance for large diameter tires, while also greatly improving suspension performance. Icon systems are engineered to increase wheel travel and your vehicle's damping for excellent on and off-road control and superior ride quality.
Icon 3.0 VS RR CDCV Coilovers (Adjustable Ride from soft to firm)
Included are the outstanding Icon 3.0 VS (vehicle specific valving) RR (remote reservoir) CDCV (Compression Damping Control Valve) coilovers that features a 10 position dial mounted to the reservoirs with ride settings from soft to firm. Engineered to enhance on and off-road capability along with improved ride quality while allowing for adjustment of ride height. Added are remote reservoirs which store additional fluid allowing for cooler temperatures during extended off-road use for better suspension control. These premium coilovers are built using a 3.0 inch body made of 6061 aircraft grade aluminum, a huge 7/8 inch piston shaft and 10 inch 6063 aluminum remote reservoirs.
Icon 3.0 Zeta PB Shocks
The Icon 3.0 Zeta PB (piggyback reservoir) shocks are an amazing engineering feat specifically for the Ford Raptor. Using a 3-tube bypass design with Bump Zone, these shocks provide multiple zones of damping and rebound control. Built with a huge 3.0 inch diameter body made of 6061 aluminum allowing for superior dissipation of heat and resisting corrosion along with 12 inch finned aluminum piggyback reservoirs for increased damping and unmatched off-road performance.
Icon Mult-Rate Rear Leaf Springs
The Icon multi-rate rear leaf springs allow for multiple lift heights and spring rates with the use of their innovative add-in leaf concept. The included leafs can be added to the springs in multiple locations in the leaf springs to adjust to your needs. These springs are designed to improve ride quality and increase suspension travel for a great suspension upgrade.
Icon Billet Upper Control Arms with Delta Joints
Icon's billet aluminum upper control arms are constructed from CNC machined 6061 billet aluminum for light weight and exceptional strength. Featured are the amazing Delta Joints that combine the durability of a ball joint with the performance of a uni-ball. Ideal when paired with Icon coilovers to increase wheel travel which translates into better suspension performance and ride quality. Engineered with built-in caster correction for optimal alignment specs, serviceable dual stage poly bushings and FK rod end 7/8 inch heim joints for smooth operation.
Top Features and Benefits
|Important Notes1. OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes|
2. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5" w/ 5.00” Backspace / 6mm Offset
3. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 18x9" w/ 5.25" Backspace / 6mm Offset
4. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 20x9" w/ 5.625" Backspace / 16mm Offset
5. Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 35" x 12.50" (Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required.)
6. APPLICATION NOTE #55: SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. COILOVER HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE
7. APPLICATION NOTE #61: AFTERMARKET EXHAUST MAY NEED TO BE SLIGHTLY MODIFIED FOR USE WITH THIS KIT
8. APPLICATION NOTE #87: INSTALLATION OF COMPLETE ICON SYSTEM REQUIRED TO ATTAIN ADVERTISED WHEEL TRAVEL. USE OF ANY OTHER MANUFACTURERS COMPONENTS (RE LEAF SPRINGS, BUMP STOP KIT, SHOCKS) WILL NOT PROVIDE ADVERTISED WHEEL TRAVEL AND COULD CAUSE UNKNOWN DAMAGE.
9. Ships in multiple boxes
|Year Fitment||2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010|
|Manufacturer||Icon Vehicle Dynamics|
|Manufacturer Part Number||K93054 (Stage 4)|
|Product Line||Lift Kits|
|Lift Height||3 inch|
WARNING : Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/