6.5" 2014-2018 GMC Sierra 1500 4WD Lift Kit (w/lift struts) by Zone
FREE SHIPPING !!
on orders +$149, exclusions apply
Got Questions? We can help!
This Zone C59 / C60 6.5 inch lift kit for the GMC Sierra 1500 includes a pair of fully boxed heavy duty crossmembers and robust ductile iron steering knuckles engineered to work with the redesigned steering. A 3-piece differential relocation system is utilized to correct front pinion angle with the center differential brace tying front and rear crossmembers together for a sturdy differential mount. This coupled with the differential skid plate and crossmember brace create an incredibly strong front subframe designed to correct suspension geometry while increasing ground clearance.
New replacement Nitro Series gas front lifted struts are used to lift the front end and improve ride quality along with offroad damping. Also included in the kit are a pair of CV spacers, brake line brackets, sway bar relocation, and all the necessary hardware to complete the install.
To lift the rear and level the stance a 5 inch tapered block is utilized along with longer u-bolts, brake line bracket and your choice of hydro or nitro shocks.
Top Features and Benefits
|Important Notes- Check Control Arms: GM produced cast steel, stamped steel and aluminum control arms between 2014 and 2018. Use the reference image to help identify your stock control arms; cast steel will be replaced with cast steel, stamped steel and aluminum control arms will be replaced with aluminum.|
- Is your truck a crew cab? Add an Add-A-Leaf to your kit to offset the increased weight of the cab for a more level stance.
- Factory 17" and 18" wheels cannot be reinstalled due to tie rod end interference.
- All wheel drive models may require front CV driveshaft. See installation instructions for more information.
- Will NOT fit models equipped with MagneRide magnetic ride control.
Use a 1/4" wheel spacer to accommodate factory 20" wheels; refer to the provided "Max Tire Size" for 20" wheels for tire sizing.
- Wheels / Tires: For optimal tire clearance and reduce the need for trimming, use 20x9 wheels with 5.75" backspacing.
- Note: This lift kit is available to purchase without shocks, however extended shocks are required to install properly.
|Year Fitment||2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014|
|Manufacturer Part Number||C59 / C60|
|Product Line||Lift Kits|
|Lift Height||6 inch|
WARNING : Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/