5" 2010-2012 Dodge Ram 3500 4WD Lift Kit by Zone
FREE SHIPPING !!
on orders +$149, exclusions apply
Got Questions? We can help!
This Zone Off-Road D16 / D18 5 inch lift kit for the 2010 thru 2012 Dodge Ram 3500 trucks is a great suspension upgrade to allow for fitment of up to 35 inch diameter tires. Giving your truck an amazing new look. Featuring tubular upper and lower control arms to properly locate and rotate the front axle to ensure proper alignment. These greaseable arms unsure long term performance. The drop pitman arm combined with the heavy duty track bar bracket ensures factory steering geometry. Whether on road or off-road this system is built to perform. The kit also 5 inch coils that ensure not only performance, but great ride quality. 100% Manufactured in the USA!
Top Features and Benefits
|Important Notes- Works on 2013 Ram 3/4 Ton with 4 link front suspension only.|
- This truck was produced with different rear axles. Be sure to measure the diameter of your rear axle before ordering.
- This system will not fit dually applications due to the rear u-bolt size.
- 2-piece rear driveshaft requires carrier bearing drop kit D5505.
- Gas models may sit approximately 1/2" higher than the advertised lift height.
- Kit includes a 3" rear block kit. Measure your truck before ordering to determine the stance of your truck with the lift installed.
- Powerwagon models came factory with a 2" taller ride height so the net lift gain will be 3" over the factory Powerwagon.
- Note: If purchasing this lift kit without shocks please be sure to supply extended shocks which are required to install the kit properly.
|Year Fitment||2012, 2011, 2010|
|Manufacturer Part Number||D16 / D18|
|Product Line||Lift Kits|
|Lift Height||5 inch|
WARNING : Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/