5" 2000-2002 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 4WD Lift Kit by Zone
FREE SHIPPING !!
on orders +$149, exclusions apply
Got Questions? We can help!
This Zone Off-Road D47 5 inch lift kit for the Dodge Ram 2500 / 3500 4wd truck is a great way to fit larger diameter tires (35 inch diameter) and transform your truck into an off-road machine. This 5 inch system features upper and lower extended heavy-duty control arms with greaseable polyurethane bushings to properly center the axle and correct caster. The dropped pitman arm combined with the HD track bar bracket corrects the steering geometry and centers the axle.
In the rear, a 5 inch rear block and add-a-leaf is used to replace the factory block, no stacking in this system.
Top Features and Benefits
Tire and Wheels
|Important Notes- Brakes: If truck is equipped with a proportioning valve a relocation bracket kit is required. |
- Check Factory Sway Bar Setup: Dodge Rams were manufactured with two different front sway bar link setups. Some were mounted ABOVE the axle bracket and some BELOW. If your model’s sway bar links are above the axle bracket, a sway bar link kit is required. Add in configuration / checkout.
- Check Your Rear Springs: If your vehicle is equipped with a top mounted overload/helper spring, 4 longer U-bolts may be required.
- Factory block is replaced with 5" block and add-a-leaf combo to obtain a level stance.
- Fitment: Will NOT fit models built before February 9, 1994 due to track bar stud size.
- If equipped with rear top mounted overload springs 4 of U-bolt part # UBT4050 may be required.
- If truck is equipped with rear brake proportioning valve, proportioning valve relocation bracket kit (D5509) is required.
- Steering Stabilizer Required: Due to the factory drag link flip when installing this kit the factory steering stabilizer cannot be reinstalled.
- Two-piece rear drive shaft? Add a carrier bearing drop kit to reduce post-lift driveline angles and avoid / eliminate driveshaft vibration.
- Note: If purchasing this lift kit without shocks please be sure to supply extended shocks which are required to install the kit properly.
|Model||Ram 2500, Ram 3500|
|Year Fitment||2002, 2001, 2000|
|Manufacturer Part Number||D47 / D47N / D47F|
|Product Line||Lift Kits|
|Lift Height||5 inch|
WARNING : Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/