You have no items in your shopping cart.
TJ 1997-2006 Jeep 4WD 3" Body Lift Kit
A body lift kit will lift your vehicle body from the frame using blocks or spacers. This is an inexpensive way to get those bigger tires onto your vehicle. Ground clearance won't be increased, but the height of the wheel wells will, which will allow for the larger tires, and still give you that unique lifted look.
Some say that a body lift is a body lift, but that is definitely not the case. Our body lift blocks are capable of holding up to 60,000 lbs. New longer grade 8 body bolts are included. Our body lifts are designed for easy installation as well long term performance. Everything you need to properly lift the body is included with detailed instructions to make for an easy installation.
- Grade 8 body mount bolts are included.
- Fuel filler extension is included.
- A radiator relocation system is included to ensure proper air flow.
- Transfer case linkage relocation is included to avoid binding the shifter.
- A Steering carrier bearing relocation bracket is included to correct the steering linkage angles.
- Complete and easy to follow instructions make this body lift an easy "do-it-yourself" install.
|Manufacturer Part Number||J9300|
|Important Notes||Also fits Rubicon and Unlimited models.
Will not fit models with 2.4L engine.
|Model||TJ, Wrangler TJ, Wrangler Rubicon TJ|
|Shipping Sale||Free Shipping!|