6" 2005-2007 Ford F250/F350 4WD Radius Arm Lift Kit by BDS Suspension
FREE SHIPPING !!
on orders +$149, exclusions apply
Got Questions? We can help!
The BDS Suspension BDS1943FS / BDS1943H is an great method to lift your Ford F250 / F350 to allow for use of up to 37 inch diameter tires. Built around heavy duty radius arms that use 1-3/4" OD -10GA DOM tubing with support gussets, these replacement arms are far superior to the factory stamped steel units. Featuring a high clearance design for extra ground clearance and are formed inward to allow for additional clearance of oversized tires. The arms correct the caster angle by bolting into the factory mounting points and reposition the front axle.
BDS Pro-Ride front coil springs lift the front end 6 inches while maintaining performance and ride quality. A forged drop pit man arm corrects steering angles along with a supplied integrated drag link flip. The front axle remains centered with the use a of 1/4" thick heavy duty track bar drop bracket. Also included for the front suspension are a pair of sway bar relocation brackets, bump stop extensions, brake line relocation brackets and a NX2 series steering stabilizer with mounting bracket.
In the rear the factory blocks are replaced by a pair of lift blocks that feature integrated bump stop wings along with e-coated extended u-bolts. You can also upgrade to Glide-ride leaf springs with intergrated overload leafs to lift the rear.
Features and Benefits:
Premium Quality, Lifetime Warranty and Protection
BDS Suspension manufactures only premium quality suspension products. All are backed by a "No Fine Print" limited lifetime warranty. Guaranteeing all products to be free from defects in material and workmanship to the original retail purchaser. If you break it, they replace it...period.
All Possible SKUs Depending on Options Selected: BDS1943H, BDS1943FS, BDS1945H, BDS1945FS, BDS1947H, BDS1947FS, BDS1948H, BDS1948FS, BDS1950H, BDS1950FS, BDS1952H, BDS1952FS
|Important Notes1. Removal of the factory block is required.|
2. Installation of the rear block kit will result in a "pre-runner" look with the rear of the vehicle 2" lower than the front. To get a level stance you must upgrade to the rear leaf spring option.
3. These trucks were manufactured with and without top mounted overload springs on the rear leaf springs. A top mounted overload is an extra leaf separate from the pack that set above the main leaf. You will need to identify which you have before ordering.
4. If your vehicle is equipped with a carrier bearing, you will need to order 123402 in the options section.
5. Although extremely rare, front driveline vibration may occur.
6. Front exhaust modification may be required to clear the front driveshaft on gas models.
7. U-bolts will not fit dually models.
8. Dropped pitman arm will not fit 10 lug wide track F350 models.
|Year Fitment||2007, 2006, 2005|
|Manufacturer Part Number||BDS1943H / BDS1943FS / BDS1948H / BDS1948FS|
|Product Line||Lift Kits|
|Lift Height||6 inch|
WARNING : Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/