Bronco 2021-2022 Ford 4wd - Icon FRONT 2.5 CDCV Remote Resi Coilover Kit (2-4" Front Lift)
FREE SHIPPING !!
on orders +$99, exclusions apply
Got Questions? We can help!
The Icon Vehicle Dynamics 48700C 2.5 VS (vehicle specific valving) RR (remote reservoir) CDCV (compression damping control valve) Coilovers for the Ford Bronco models are designed to perform excellent in off-road conditions, maintain a smooth ride on the street while also allowing for adjustment in lift height for large diameter tires. These coilovers feature a 10-postion adjustment dial on the resi that allows you to fine tune the ride from smooth to firm. Constructed from a 2.5 inch 6061 aluminum body which houses a 7/8 diameter chrome shaft along with coils that are engineered and tuned for each application. The Remote reservoir increases fluid capacity, improving off-road performance.
Top Features and Benefits
|Important Notes1. OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment (With Sasquatch Package): Yes|
2. OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment (Without Sasquatch Package): No
3. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels (With Sasquatch Package): ICON Alloys | 17x8.5" w/ 4.75" Backspace / 0mm Offset
4. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels (With Sasquatch Package): ICON Alloys | 18x9" w/ 5.00" Backspace / 0mm Offset
5. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels (With Sasquatch Package): ICON Alloys | 20x9" w/ 5.00" Backspace / 0mm Offset
6. Recommended Aftermarket Tires (With Sasquatch Package): 35" x 12.50" (37" tires require coilover bump stop spacers along with minor trimming)
7. Recommended Aftermarket Tires (Without Sasquatch Package): 35" x 12.50" (Recommend high clearance crash bars part number 42000, 37" tires require coilover bump stop spacers along with trimming and modifications)
8. APPLICATION NOTE #24: FACTORY UCA’S WILL NOT ALIGN PROPERLY PAST 2.5” OF LIFT. ABOVE 2.5” OF LIFT AN AFTERMARKET UCA IS RECOMMENDED.
9. APPLICATION NOTE #132: WHEN RUNNING 37" TIRES USE UP TRAVEL LIMITERS PART #611075 IN THE FRONT
10. APPLICATION NOTE #138: RECOMMENDED CRASH BARS PART #42000 ON NON-SASQUATCH EQUIPPED VEHICLES WHEN RUNNING 35" TIRES
11. APPLICATION NOTE #139: WHEN RUNNING 37" TIRES CRASH BAR REMOVAL MAY BE REQUIRED BUT IS NOT RECOMMENDED
12. TECH NOTE: Due to increased wheel travel and lift height provided by these coilovers, ICON upper control arms with Delta Joint Pro, part numbers 48400DJ or 48500DJ, are recommended. Other aftermarket front upper control arms may not be compatible and it is the duty of the installer to verify fitment. Failure to cycle suspension and check for ball joint bind issues may lead to component failure and/or injury.
13. TECH NOTE: Fitment testing done with ICON & OE steering components. Due to tight clearances to front coilovers, certain aftermarket steering components may not be compatible.
14. TECH NOTE: Bronco Everglades will have lift height range of 1.5-2.5" over stock
15. TECH NOTE: Not compatible with Bronco Raptor
|Year Fitment||2022, 2021|
|Manufacturer||Icon Vehicle Dynamics|
|Manufacturer Part Number||48700C|
|Product Line||Shock Absorbers|
|Shock Series||Icon 2.5 CDCV Coilover w/Resi|
WARNING : Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/