Bronco 2021-2022 Ford 4wd - Icon REAR 2.5 CDCV Remote Resi Coilover Kit (1.25-3" Rear Lift)
FREE SHIPPING !!
on orders +$99, exclusions apply
Got Questions? We can help!
The Icon Vehicle Dynamics 48710C 2.5 VS (vehicle specific valving) RR (remote reservoir) CDCV (compression damping control valve) Coilovers for the Ford Bronco models are designed to perform excellent in off-road conditions, maintain a smooth ride on the street while also allowing for adjustment in lift height for large diameter tires. These coilovers feature a 10-postion adjustment dial on the resi that allows you to fine tune the ride from smooth to firm. Constructed from a 2.5 inch 6061 aluminum body which houses a 7/8 diameter chrome shaft along with coils that are engineered and tuned for each application. The Remote reservoir increases fluid capacity, improving off-road performance.
Top Features and Benefits
|Important Notes1. OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes|
2. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels (With Sasquatch Package): ICON Alloys | 17x8.5" w/ 4.75" Backspace / 0mm Offset
3. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels (With Sasquatch Package): ICON Alloys | 18x9" w/ 5.00" Backspace / 0mm Offset
4. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels (With Sasquatch Package): ICON Alloys | 20x9" w/ 5.00" Backspace / 0mm Offset
5. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels (Without Sasquatch Package): ICON Alloys | 17x8.5" w/ 5.75" Backspace / 25mm Offset
6. Recommended Aftermarket Tires (Without Sasquatch Package): 35" x 12.50" (37" tires require coilover bump stop spacers)
7. APPLICATION NOTE #133: WHEN RUNNING 37" TIRES USE UP TRAVEL LIMITER'S PART #611074 FOR THE REAR
8. APPLICATION NOTE #136: WHEN RUNNING ICON TUBULAR LOWER LINKS USE PART #611073
9. APPLICATION NOTE #137: WHEN RUNNING FACTORY LOWER LINKS USE PART #611072
10. TECH NOTE: Triple rate rear coils are optimized for improved suspension performance and ride quality for a near-stock weight Bronco. Their softer initial spring rates will net lower than advertised ride heights as weight is added to the rear of the vehicle. Coil spring options for heavier equipped Broncos coming soon!
11. TECH NOTE: Lift height ranges advertised are for 4-door models. 2-door models will net approximately .5" of additional rear lift over stock.
12. TECH NOTE: Not compatible with Bronco Raptor
|Year Fitment||2022, 2021|
|Manufacturer||Icon Vehicle Dynamics|
|Manufacturer Part Number||48710C|
|Product Line||Shock Absorbers|
|Shock Series||Icon 2.5 CDCV Coilover w/Resi|
WARNING : Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/