F150 2015-2020 Ford 2wd - Icon 2.5 CDCV Remote Resi Coilover Kit (1.75-3" Front Lift)
FREE SHIPPING !!
on orders +$99, exclusions apply
Got Questions? We can help!
The Icon Vehicle Dynamics 91816C 2.5 VS (vehicle specific valving) RR (remote reservoir) CDCV (compression damping control valve) Coilovers for the Ford F150 models are designed to perform excellent in off-road conditions, maintain a smooth ride on the street while also allowing for adjustment in lift height for large diameter tires. These coilovers feature a 10-postion adjustment dial on the resi that allows you to fine tune the ride from smooth to firm. Constructed from a 2.5 inch 6061 aluminum body which houses a 7/8 diameter chrome shaft along with coils that are engineered and tuned for each application. The Remote reservoir increases fluid capacity, improving off-road performance.
Top Features and Benefits
|Important Notes1. OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes|
2. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5" w/ 5.00” Backspace / 6mm Offset
3. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 18x9" w/ 5.25" Backspace / 6mm Offset
4. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 20x9" w/ 5.625" Backspace / 16mm Offset
5. Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 33" x 11.50" (Larger Tires May Fit but Fender Trimming and Modifications will be Required)
6. TECH NOTE: Models equipped with Power-Stroke diesel engines will have lift height range of 1.25-2.5" over stock
7. TECH NOTE: Lift heights above 2” over stock may require aftermarket front upper control arms to maintain proper alignment
|Year Fitment||2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015|
|Manufacturer||Icon Vehicle Dynamics|
|Manufacturer Part Number||91816C|
|Product Line||Shock Absorbers|
|Shock Series||Icon 2.5 CDCV Coilover w/Resi|
WARNING : Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/