1.375-3" 2021-2022 Ford Bronco 4wd (non-Sasquatch models) Lift Kit by ICON Vehicle Dynamics - Stage 2 (with tubular steel upper control arms)
Icon Vehicle Dynamics for a limited time! (No coupon code discounts allowed)
FREE SHIPPING !!
on orders +$149, exclusions apply
Got Questions? We can help!
This Icon Vehicle Dynamics K40002T (Stage 2) 1.375 to 3 inch lift kift for the Ford Bronco is a premium suspension system that will lift your vehicle to allow clearance for large diameter tires, while also greatly improving suspension performance. Icon systems are engineered to increase wheel travel and your vehicle's damping for excellent on and off-road control and superior ride quality.
Icon 2.5 EXP Coilovers
This kit uses the Icon 2.5 EXP Series coilovers that improve ride quality over stock struts while allowing for adjustment in lift height. These coilovers re-use the factory coils and upper mounts and allow various lift heights using a snap ring. Built with a 2.5 inch body made of 6061 aircraft grade aluminum giving and a large 7/8 inch piston shaft.
Icon Tubular Upper Control Arms with Delta Joints
Icon's tubular steel upper control arms are constructed from CNC bent 1026 DOM steel tubing for excellent strength. Featured are the amazing Delta Joints that combine the durability of a ball joint with the performance of a uni-ball. Ideal when paired with Icon coilovers to increase wheel travel which translates into better suspension performance and ride quality. Engineered with built-in caster correction for optimal alignment specs, serviceable dual stage poly bushings and a black semi-gloss powder coat finish for durability.
Top Features and Benefits
|Important Notes1. OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes|
2. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5" w/ 5.75” Backspace / 25mm Offset
3. Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 35" x 12.50" (Recommend high clearance crash bars part number 42000, 37" tires require coilover bump stop spacers along with trimming and modifications)
4. APPLICATION NOTE #55: SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. LIFT HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE.
5. APPLICATION NOTE #66: 2 DOOR MODELS WILL SIT TALLER THAN 4 DOOR MODELS.
6. APPLICATION NOTE #138: RECOMMEND HIGH CLEARANCE CRASH BARS PART #42000 ON NON-SASQUATCH EQUIPPED VEHICLES WHEN RUNNING 35" TIRES
7. APPLICATION NOTE #139: WHEN RUNNING 37" TIRES CRASH BAR REMOVAL MAY BE REQUIRED BUT IS NOT RECOMMENDED
8. APPLICATION NOTE #147: WHEN RUNNING 37" TIRES USE BUMP STOP SPACER KIT PART #611082 IN THE FRONT
9. TECH NOTE: Only compatible with 2021-2022 Ford Broncos equipped with HOSS 1.0 Suspension Package
10. TECH NOTE: Not compatible with Bronco Raptor
|Year Fitment||2022, 2021|
|Manufacturer||Icon Vehicle Dynamics|
|Manufacturer Part Number||K40002T (Stage 2)|
|Product Line||Lift Kits|
|Lift Height||3 inch|
WARNING : Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/