3-4" 2021-2022 Ford Bronco 4wd (non-Sasquatch models) Coilover Lift Kit by ICON Vehicle Dynamics - Stage 8 (with tubular steel upper control arms)
FREE SHIPPING !!
on orders +$149, exclusions apply
View all Stages for this kit - K40003 thru K40008T
Got Questions? We can help!
This Icon Vehicle Dynamics K40008T (Stage 8) 3 to 4 inch lift kift for the Ford Bronco is a premium suspension system that will lift your vehicle to allow clearance for large diameter tires, while also greatly improving suspension performance. Icon systems are engineered to increase wheel travel and your vehicle's damping for excellent on and off-road control and superior ride quality.
Icon 2.5 VS RR CDEV Coilovers (Electronic Adjustable Ride)
This kit features the high tech Icon 2.5 VS (vehicle specific valving) RR (remote reservoir) CDEV (Compression Damping Electronic Valve) coilovers that electronically control the valve that meters the flow of oil that regulates the amount of damping force that is created. A mobile phone app allows you to monitor and adjust the performance with pre-configured drive modes (Normal, Desert and Haul) or make your own custom settings. These premium coilovers are built using a 2.5 inch body made of 6061 aircraft grade aluminum, a huge 7/8 inch piston shaft and remote reservoirs for extra fluid capacity and suspension performance.
Icon Tubular Upper Control Arms with Delta Joints
Icon's tubular steel upper control arms are constructed from CNC bent 1026 DOM steel tubing for excellent strength. Featured are the amazing Delta Joints that combine the durability of a ball joint with the performance of a uni-ball. Ideal when paired with Icon coilovers to increase wheel travel which translates into better suspension performance and ride quality. Engineered with built-in caster correction for optimal alignment specs, serviceable dual stage poly bushings and a black semi-gloss powder coat finish for durability.
Icon Tubular Rear Upper and Lower Link Kit
Icon's tubular steel upper and lower links are constructed from CNC bent 1026 DOM steel tubing for excellent strength which are a major upgrade over the factory links. Adjustable to allow for different lift heights and pinion angles. FK PTFE-lined rod ends increase articulation and reduce deflection.
Top Features and Benefits
|Important Notes1. OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes|
2. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5" w/ 5.75” Backspace / 25mm Offset
3. Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 35" x 12.50" (Recommend high clearance crash bars part number 42000, 37" tires require coilover bump stop spacers along with trimming and modifications)
4. APPLICATION NOTE #55: SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. LIFT HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE.
5. APPLICATION NOTE #66: 2 DOOR MODELS WILL SIT TALLER THAN 4 DOOR MODELS.
6. APPLICATION NOTE #132: WHEN RUNNING 37" TIRES USE UP TRAVEL LIMITERS PART #611075 IN THE FRONT
7. APPLICATION NOTE #133: WHEN RUNNING 37" TIRES USE UP TRAVEL LIMITERS PART #611074 FOR THE REAR
8. APPLICATION NOTE #135: LIFT HEIGHTS & APP NOTES BASED NON-SASQUATCH EQUIPPED VEHICLES
9. APPLICATION NOTE #136: WHEN RUNNING ICON TUBULAR LOWER LINKS USE PART #611073
10. APPLICATION NOTE #138: RECOMMEND HIGH CLEARANCE CRASH BARS PART #42000 ON NON-SASQUATCH EQUIPPED VEHICLES WHEN RUNNING 35" TIRES
11. APPLICATION NOTE #139: WHEN RUNNING 37" TIRES CRASH BAR REMOVAL MAY BE REQUIRED BUT IS NOT RECOMMENDED
12. TECH NOTE: Fitment testing done with ICON & OE steering components. Due to tight clearances to front coilovers, certain aftermarket steering components may not be compatible.
13. TECH NOTE: Not compatible with Bronco Raptor
|Year Fitment||2022, 2021|
|Manufacturer||Icon Vehicle Dynamics|
|Manufacturer Part Number||K40008T (Stage 8)|
|Product Line||Lift Kits|
|Lift Height||4 inch|
WARNING : Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/