2-3" 2021-2022 Ford Bronco 4wd Sasquatch Lift Kit by ICON Vehicle Dynamics - Stage 7 (with billet aluminum upper control arms)
FREE SHIPPING !!
on orders +$149, exclusions apply
Got Questions? We can help!
This Icon Vehicle Dynamics K40017 (Stage 7) 2 to 3 inch lift kift for the Ford Bronco is a premium suspension system that will lift your vehicle to allow clearance for large diameter tires, while also greatly improving suspension performance. Icon systems are engineered to increase wheel travel and your vehicle's damping for excellent on and off-road control and superior ride quality.
Icon 2.5 VS RR CDCV Coilovers (Adjustable Ride from soft to firm)
Included are the outstanding Icon 2.5 VS (vehicle specific valving) RR (remote reservoir) CDCV (Compression Damping Control Valve) coilovers that features a 10 position dial mounted to the reservoirs with ride settings from soft to firm. Engineered to enhance on and off-road capability along with improved ride quality while allowing for adjustment of ride height. Added are remote reservoirs which store additional fluid allowing for cooler temperatures during extended off-road use for better suspension control. These premium coilovers are built using a 2.5 inch body made of 6061 aircraft grade aluminum and a huge 7/8 inch piston shaft.
Icon Billet Upper Control Arms with Delta Joints
Icon's billet aluminum upper control arms are constructed from CNC machined 6061 billet aluminum for light weight and exceptional strength. Featured are the amazing Delta Joints that combine the durability of a ball joint with the performance of a uni-ball. Ideal when paired with Icon coilovers to increase wheel travel which translates into better suspension performance and ride quality. Engineered with built-in caster correction for optimal alignment specs, serviceable dual stage poly bushings and FK rod end 7/8 inch heim joints for smooth operation.
Icon Billet Rear Upper and Lower Link Kit
Icon's billet aluminum upper and lower links are constructed from CNC machined 6061 billet aluminum for light weight and exceptional strength which are a major upgrade over the factory links. Featured is Icon's Double Adjuster System that allows on-vehicle adjustment for different lift heights and pinion angles. FK PTFE-lined rod ends increase articulation and reduce deflection.
Top Features and Benefits
|Important Notes1. OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes|
2. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5" w/ 4.75” Backspace / 0mm Offset
3. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 18x9" w/ 5.00” Backspace / 0mm Offset
4. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 20x9" w/ 5.00” Backspace / 0mm Offset
5. Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 35" x 12.50" (37" tires require coilover bump stop spacers along with minor trimming)
6. APPLICATION NOTE #55: SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. LIFT HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE.
7. APPLICATION NOTE #66: 2 DOOR MODELS WILL SIT TALLER THAN 4 DOOR MODELS.
8. APPLICATION NOTE #132: WHEN RUNNING 37" TIRES USE UP TRAVEL LIMITERS PART #611075 IN THE FRONT
9. APPLICATION NOTE #133: WHEN RUNNING 37" TIRES USE UP TRAVEL LIMITERS PART #611074 FOR THE REAR
10. APPLICATION NOTE #134: LIFT HEIGHTS & APP NOTES BASED ON SASQUATCH EQUIPPED VEHICLES
11. TECH NOTE: Fitment testing done with ICON & OE steering components. Due to tight clearances to front coilovers, certain aftermarket steering components may not be compatible.
12. TECH NOTE: Bronco Everglades will have front lift height range of 1.5-2.5" over stock
13. TECH NOTE: Not compatible with Bronco Raptor
|Year Fitment||2022, 2021|
|Manufacturer||Icon Vehicle Dynamics|
|Manufacturer Part Number||K40017 (Stage 7)|
|Product Line||Lift Kits|
|Lift Height||3 inch|
WARNING : Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/