1-3" 2007-2021 Toyota Tundra 4wd & 2wd Coilover Lift Kit by ICON Vehicle Dynamics - Stage 7 (w/tubular steel control arms)
Icon Vehicle Dynamics for a limited time! (No coupon code discounts allowed)
FREE SHIPPING !!
on orders +$149, exclusions apply
Got Questions? We can help!
This Icon Vehicle Dynamics K53027T (Stage 7) 1 to 3 inch lift kift for the Toyota Tundra is a premium suspension system that will lift your vehicle to allow clearance for large diameter tires, while also greatly improving suspension performance. Icon systems are engineered to increase wheel travel and your vehicle's damping for excellent on and off-road control and superior ride quality.
Icon 2.5 VS RR CDCV Coilovers (Adjustable Ride from soft to firm)
Included are the outstanding Icon 2.5 VS (vehicle specific valving) RR (remote reservoir) CDCV (Compression Damping Control Valve) coilovers that features a 10 position dial mounted to the reservoirs with ride settings from soft to firm. Engineered to enhance on and off-road capability along with improved ride quality while allowing for adjustment of ride height. Added are remote reservoirs which store additional fluid allowing for cooler temperatures during extended off-road use for better suspension control. These premium coilovers are built using a 2.5 inch body made of 6061 aircraft grade aluminum and a huge 7/8 inch piston shaft.
Icon 2.5 VS PB Omega Bypass Shocks (w/Adjustable Ride with 28 settings)
The Icon 2.5 VS (vehicle specific valving) PB (piggyback reservoir) Omega Bypass shocks are an amazing suspension upgrade that allow for adjustment of compression and rebound (28 settings) with the turn of a dial. Built from a large 2.5 inch diameter body made of 6061 aluminum which allows for superior dissipation of heat and resistance to corrosion. A piggyback reservoir is added for increased damping, ideal for off-road conditions. Polyurethane bushings and a large 7/8 inch chrome plated steel shaft are also featured.
Icon Progressive Rear Leaf Pack
The Icon progressive rear leaf pack is an innovative method to lift the rear of your Toyota up to 1.5 inches. Using a pack of 3 leafs that progressively longer length this leaf pack maintains a smoother ride than traditional add-a-leafs. The factory overload spring can be discarded to further improve ride quality.
Icon Tubular Upper Control Arms with Delta Joints
Icon's tubular steel upper control arms are constructed from CNC bent 1026 DOM steel tubing for excellent strength. Featured are the amazing Delta Joints that combine the durability of a ball joint with the performance of a uni-ball. Ideal when paired with Icon coilovers to increase wheel travel which translates into better suspension performance and ride quality. Engineered with built-in caster correction for optimal alignment specs, serviceable dual stage poly bushings and a black semi-gloss powder coat finish for durability.
Top Features and Benefits
|Important Notes1. OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes|
2. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5" w/ 5.75” Backspace / 25mm Offset
3. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 18x9" w/ 6.00” Backspace / 25mm Offset
4. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 20x9" w/ 5.625” Backspace / 16mm Offset
5. Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 35" x 12.50" (Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required.)
6. APPLICATION NOTE #43: 07-UP TUNDRA TUBULAR UPPER CONTROL ARM IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH ALL SUBFRAME-DROP LIFT KITS. FOR ADJUSTABILITY PURPOSES THESE KITS MAY REQUIRE THE USE OF BILLET UPPER CONTROL ARM (PART #58560DJ).
7. APPLICATION NOTE #55: SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. COILOVER HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE
8. APPLICATION NOTE #110: TRIMMING REQUIRED FOR RECOMMENDED TIRE SIZE
9. APPLICATION NOTE #111: BUMP STOP SPACER KIT AVAILABLE THAT CAN BE INSTALLED TO INCREASE THREADS SHOWING BEYOND MAX RECOMMENDATION.
10. APPLICATION NOTE #122: NOT COMPATIBLE WITH REAR TRD SWAY BAR KIT
11. Ships in Multiple Boxes
|Year Fitment||2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007|
|Manufacturer||Icon Vehicle Dynamics|
|Manufacturer Part Number||K53027T (Stage 7)|
|Product Line||Lift Kits|
|Lift Height||3 inch|
WARNING : Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/