1-3" 2007-2021 Toyota Tundra 4wd & 2wd Coilover Lift Kit by ICON Vehicle Dynamics - Stage 8 (w/billet aluminum control arms)
FREE SHIPPING !!
on orders +$149, exclusions apply
Got Questions? We can help!
This Icon Vehicle Dynamics K53028 (Stage 8) 1 to 3 inch lift kift for the Toyota Tundra is a premium suspension system that will lift your vehicle to allow clearance for large diameter tires, while also greatly improving suspension performance. Icon systems are engineered to increase wheel travel and your vehicle's damping for excellent on and off-road control and superior ride quality.
Icon 2.5 VS RR Coilovers
Featuring the Icon 2.5 VS (vehicle specific valving) RR (remote reservoir) coilovers that improve ride quality and off-road ability while allowing for adjustment in lift height. These premium coilovers are built using a 2.5 inch body made of 6061 aircraft grade aluminum. Giving the internal 7/8 inch piston shaft additional area for better damping and ride quality on all types of terrain. Added is a remote reservoir which stores additional fluid allowing for cooler temperatures during extended off-road use and better suspension performance. Eibach coil springs are featured along with FK rod end bearings.
Icon 2.5 VS RR Shocks
The Icon 2.5 VS (vehicle specific valving) RR (remote reservoir) shocks are a superior dampening upgrade. These nitro gas monotube shocks use a large 2.5 inch diameter body made of 6061 aluminum allowing for superior dissipation of heat and resistance to corrosion while looking great. A remote reservoir is added for increased damping, ideal for off-road conditions. Polyurethane bushings and a 7/8 inch chrome plated steel shaft are also featured.
Icon Mult-Rate Rear Leaf Springs
The Icon multi-rate rear leaf springs allow for multiple lift heights and spring rates with the use of their innovative add-in leaf concept. The included leafs can be added to the springs in multiple locations in the leaf springs to adjust to your needs. These springs are designed to improve ride quality and increase suspension travel for a great suspension upgrade.
Icon Billet Upper Control Arms with Delta Joints
Icon's billet aluminum upper control arms are constructed from CNC machined 6061 billet aluminum for light weight and exceptional strength. Featured are the amazing Delta Joints that combine the durability of a ball joint with the performance of a uni-ball. Ideal when paired with Icon coilovers to increase wheel travel which translates into better suspension performance and ride quality. Engineered with built-in caster correction for optimal alignment specs, serviceable dual stage poly bushings and FK rod end 7/8 inch heim joints for smooth operation.
Top Features and Benefits
|Important Notes1. OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes|
2. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5" w/ 5.75” Backspace / 25mm Offset
3. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 18x9" w/ 6.00” Backspace / 25mm Offset
4. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 20x9" w/ 5.625” Backspace / 16mm Offset
5. Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 35" x 12.50" (Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required.)
6. APPLICATION NOTE #55: SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. COILOVER HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE
7. APPLICATION NOTE #87: INSTALLATION OF COMPLETE ICON SYSTEM REQUIRED TO ATTAIN ADVERTISED WHEEL TRAVEL. USE OF ANY OTHER MANUFACTURERS COMPONENTS WILL NOT PROVIDE ADVERTISED WHEEL TRAVEL AND COULD CAUSE UNKNOWN DAMAGE.
8. APPLICATION NOTE #110: TRIMMING REQUIRED FOR RECOMMENDED TIRE SIZE
9. APPLICATION NOTE #111: BUMP STOP SPACER KIT AVAILABLE THAT CAN BE INSTALLED TO INCREASE THREADS SHOWING BEYOND MAX RECOMMENDATION.
10. Ships in multiple boxes
|Year Fitment||2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007|
|Manufacturer||Icon Vehicle Dynamics|
|Manufacturer Part Number||K53028 (Stage 8)|
|Product Line||Lift Kits|
|Lift Height||3 inch|
WARNING : Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/