1.5-3.5" 2008-2021 Toyota Landcruiser 4wd Coilover Lift Kit by ICON Vehicle Dynamics - Stage 2
Got Questions? We can help!
This Icon Vehicle Dynamics K53072 (Stage 2) 1.5 to 3.5 inch lift kift for the Toyota Landcruiser is a premium suspension system that will lift your vehicle to allow clearance for large diameter tires, while also greatly improving suspension performance. Icon systems are engineered to increase wheel travel and your vehicle's damping for excellent on and off-road control and superior ride quality.
Icon 2.5 VS RR Coilovers
Featuring the Icon 2.5 VS (vehicle specific valving) RR (remote reservoir) coilovers that improve ride quality and off-road ability while allowing for adjustment in lift height. These premium coilovers are built using a 2.5 inch body made of 6061 aircraft grade aluminum. Giving the internal 7/8 inch piston shaft additional area for better damping and ride quality on all types of terrain. Added is a remote reservoir which stores additional fluid allowing for cooler temperatures during extended off-road use and better suspension performance. Eibach coil springs are featured along with FK rod end bearings.
Icon 2.5 VS RR Shocks
The Icon 2.5 VS (vehicle specific valving) RR (remote reservoir) shocks are a superior dampening upgrade. These nitro gas monotube shocks use a large 2.5 inch diameter body made of 6061 aluminum allowing for superior dissipation of heat and resistance to corrosion while looking great. A remote reservoir is added for increased damping, ideal for off-road conditions. Polyurethane bushings and a 7/8 inch chrome plated steel shaft are also featured.
Top Features and Benefits
|Important Notes1. OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes|
2. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5" w/ 5.75” Backspace / 25mm Offset
3. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 18x9" w/ 6.00” Backspace / 25mm Offset
4. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 20x9" w/ 5.625” Backspace / 16mm Offset
5. Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 34" x 10.50" (Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required.)
6. APPLICATION NOTE #24: FACTORY UCA’S WILL NOT ALIGN PROPERLY PAST 2.5” OF LIFT. ABOVE 2.5” OF LIFT AN AFTERMARKET UCA IS RECOMMENDED.
7. APPLICATION NOTE #35: REMOTE RESERVOIR MOUNTING BRACKETS MAY INTERFERE WITH AFTERMARKET BUMPER MOUNTS / WINDSHIELD WASHER BOTTLES
8. APPLICATION NOTE #46: SUSPENSION SYSTEM COMPATIBLE WITH KDSS. FRONT SWAY BAR RELOCATION BRACKETS NOT USED FOR KDSS EQUIPPED VEHICLES. CERTAIN YEARS REQUIRE TRIMMING FOR FRONT RESERVOIR BRACKET FITMENT.
9. APPLICATION NOTE #55: SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. COILOVER HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE
10. APPLICATION NOTE #111: BUMP STOP SPACER KIT AVAILABLE THAT CAN BE INSTALLED TO INCREASE THREADS SHOWING BEYOND MAX RECOMMENDATION.
11. Ships in multiple boxes
|Year Fitment||2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008|
|Manufacturer||Icon Vehicle Dynamics|
|Manufacturer Part Number||K53072 (Stage 2)|
|Product Line||Lift Kits|
|Lift Height||3 inch|
WARNING : Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/