1.5-3.5" 2008-2021 Toyota Landcruiser 4wd Coilover Lift Kit by ICON Vehicle Dynamics - Stage 5
Got Questions? We can help!
This Icon Vehicle Dynamics K53075 (Stage 5) 1.5 to 3.5 inch lift kift for the Toyota Landcruiser is a premium suspension system that will lift your vehicle to allow clearance for large diameter tires, while also greatly improving suspension performance. Icon systems are engineered to increase wheel travel and your vehicle's damping for excellent on and off-road control and superior ride quality.
Icon 2.5 VS RR CDCV Coilovers (Adjustable Ride from soft to firm)
Included are the outstanding Icon 2.5 VS (vehicle specific valving) RR (remote reservoir) CDCV (Compression Damping Control Valve) coilovers that features a 10 position dial mounted to the reservoirs with ride settings from soft to firm. Engineered to enhance on and off-road capability along with improved ride quality while allowing for adjustment of ride height. Added are remote reservoirs which store additional fluid allowing for cooler temperatures during extended off-road use for better suspension control. These premium coilovers are built using a 2.5 inch body made of 6061 aircraft grade aluminum and a huge 7/8 inch piston shaft.
Icon 2.5 VS RR CDCV Shocks (Adjustable Ride from soft to firm)
The Icon 2.5 VS (vehicle specific valving) RR (remote reservoir) monotube gas shock is an advanced suspension upgrade. Featuring a 10 position dial that allows adjustment of your ride from soft to firm. A large 2.5 inch diameter body made of 6061 aluminum allows for superior dissipation of heat and resistance to corrosion. A remote reservoir is added for increased damping, ideal for off-road conditions. Polyurethane bushings and a large 7/8 inch chrome plated steel shaft are also featured.
Icon Billet Upper Control Arms with Delta Joints
Icon's billet aluminum upper control arms are constructed from CNC machined 6061 billet aluminum for light weight and exceptional strength. Featured are the amazing Delta Joints that combine the durability of a ball joint with the performance of a uni-ball. Ideal when paired with Icon coilovers to increase wheel travel which translates into better suspension performance and ride quality. Engineered with built-in caster correction for optimal alignment specs, serviceable dual stage poly bushings and FK rod end 7/8 inch heim joints for smooth operation.
Icon Billet Rear Lower Trailing Arm Kit
Icon's billet aluminum lower trailing arms are constructed from CNC machined 6061 billet aluminum for light weight and exceptional strength which are a major upgrade over the factory arms. Once installed this kit gives the ability to adjust rear pinion angles.
Top Features and Benefits
|Important Notes1. OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes|
2. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5" w/ 5.75” Backspace / 25mm Offset
3. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 18x9" w/ 6.00” Backspace / 25mm Offset
4. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 20x9" w/ 5.625” Backspace / 16mm Offset
5. Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 34" x 10.50" (Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required.)
6. APPLICATION NOTE #35: REMOTE RESERVOIR MOUNTING BRACKETS MAY INTERFERE WITH AFTERMARKET BUMPER MOUNTS / WINDSHIELD WASHER BOTTLES
7. APPLICATION NOTE #46: SUSPENSION SYSTEM COMPATIBLE WITH KDSS. FRONT SWAY BAR RELOCATION BRACKETS NOT USED FOR KDSS EQUIPPED VEHICLES. CERTAIN YEARS REQUIRE TRIMMING FOR FRONT RESERVOIR BRACKET FITMENT.
8. APPLICATION NOTE #55: SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. COILOVER HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE
9. APPLICATION NOTE #111: BUMP STOP SPACER KIT AVAILABLE THAT CAN BE INSTALLED TO INCREASE THREADS SHOWING BEYOND MAX RECOMMENDATION.
10. Ships in multiple boxes
|Year Fitment||2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008|
|Manufacturer||Icon Vehicle Dynamics|
|Manufacturer Part Number||K53075 (Stage 5)|
|Product Line||Lift Kits|
|Lift Height||3 inch|
WARNING : Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/