1.75-4" 2007-2021 Toyota Tundra 4wd Rear RXT System by ICON Vehicle Dynamics - Stage 1
Got Questions? We can help!
This Icon Vehicle Dynamics K53155 (Stage 1) RXT rear suspension system for the Toyota Tundra is an excellent way to lift the rear of your truck between 1.75 to 4 inch and increase load capacity. This is done with the use of an add in leaf that can be used in multiple locations in the leaf springs. Also included is a hydraulic rear bump stop kit that reduces rear end kick and improves overall performance.
Icon 2.5 VS RR Shocks
The Icon 2.5 VS (vehicle specific valving) RR (remote reservoir) shocks are an awesome dampening upgrade. Using a large 2.5 inch diameter body made of 6061 aluminum allowing for superior dissipation of heat and resistance to corrosion while looking great. A remote reservoir adds addition fluid capacity for greater off-road performance. Polyurethane bushings and a 7/8 inch chrome plated steel shaft are also featured.
Top Features and Benefits
|Important Notes- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes|
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5" w/ 5.75” Backspace / 25mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 18x9" w/ 6.00” Backspace / 25mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 20x9" w/ 5.625” Backspace / 16mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 35" x 12.50" (Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required.)
- APPLICATION NOTE #17: THESE ARE STAND-ALONE KITS AND ARE NOT TO BE USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH ANY OTHER AFTERMARKET KITS
- APPLICATION NOTE #55: SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. COILOVER HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE Ships in multiple boxes
|Year Fitment||2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007|
|Manufacturer||Icon Vehicle Dynamics|
|Manufacturer Part Number||K53155 (Stage 1)|
|Product Line||Lift Kits|
|Lift Height||4 inch|
WARNING : Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/