0-2.25" 2022-2023 Toyota Tundra 4wd Coilover Lift Kit by ICON Vehicle Dynamics - Stage 1
FREE SHIPPING !!
on orders +$149, exclusions apply
Got Questions? We can help!
This Icon Vehicle Dynamics K53191 (Stage 1) 0 to 2.25 inch lift kift for the Toyota Tundra is a premium suspension system that will lift your vehicle to allow clearance for large diameter tires, while also greatly improving suspension performance. Icon systems are engineered to increase wheel travel and your vehicle's damping for excellent on and off-road control and superior ride quality.
Icon 2.5 EXP Coilovers
This kit uses the Icon 2.5 EXP Series coilovers that improve ride quality over stock struts while allowing for adjustment in lift height. These coilovers re-use the factory coils and upper mounts and allow various lift heights using a snap ring. Built with a 2.5 inch body made of 6061 aircraft grade aluminum giving and a large 7/8 inch piston shaft.
Icon 2.0 VS IR Shocks
The Icon 2.0 VS (vehicle specific valving) IR (internal reservoir) shocks are an excellent dampening upgrade. These nitro gas monotube shocks use a 2 inch diameter body made of 6063 anodized aluminum allowing for great dissipation of heat and resisting corrosion while looking awesome. Polyurethane bushings and a 5/8 inch chrome plated steel shaft are also featured.
Top Features and Benefits
|Important Notes1. OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes|
2. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: 17x8.5" w/ 5.75” Backspace / 25mm Offset
3. Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 35" x 12.50" (Minor fender trimming and modifications may be required)
4. APPLICATION NOTE #55: SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. LIFT HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE.
5. APPLICATION NOTE #85: ADVERTISED LIFT HEIGHT RANGES ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE. INCREASING WEIGHT OF VEHICLE DUE TO ACCESSORIES WILL ALTER LIFT RANGE.
6. APPLICATION NOTE #142: NOT COMPATIBLE WITH TUNDRAS EQUIPPED WITH LOAD-LEVELING REAR HEIGHT CONTROL AIR SUSPENSION.
7. APPLICATION NOTE #143: NOT COMPATIBLE WITH TUNDRAS EQUIPPED WITH ADAPTIVE VARIABLE SUSPENSION (AVS).
8. APPLICATION NOTE #144: NOT COMPATIBLE WITH TRD PRO
9. APPLICATION NOTE #148: ICON DOES NOT RECOMMEND LIFTING ABOVE 2.25" OF LIFT WITHOUT AN ICON UPPER CONTROL ARM, FAILURE TO DO SO CAN RESULT IN IMPROPER WHEEL ALIGNMENT AND CAUSE DAMAGE TO FRONT AXLES ON 4WD MODELS
10. APPLICATION NOTE #149: FOR 4WD MODELS WITHOUT TRD OFF-ROAD PACKAGE ICON RECOMMENDS USING ICON DIFF DROP (PART# 55156) OR USING TOYOTA TRD AXLES (PART# 434200C020 DRIVER / 434100C020 PASS). FAILURE TO DO SO COULD RESULT IN FRONT AXLE DAMAGE. NOT REQUIRED FOR TRD PRO.
11. TECH NOTE: Compatible with both gas engine and hybrid engine equipped Tundras
12. TECH NOTE: Tundra SR5 equipped with TRD Sport Suspension package will have lift height range of 1-3.25” over stock
13. TECH NOTE: Included rear shocks are compatible with 0-1" of rear lift over stock on models equipped with rear coil springs
|Year Fitment||2023, 2022|
|Manufacturer||Icon Vehicle Dynamics|
|Manufacturer Part Number||K53191 (Stage 1)|
|Product Line||Lift Kits|
|Lift Height||2 inch|
WARNING : Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/