0-2" 2005-2022 Toyota Tacoma 4wd EXP Lift Kit by ICON Vehicle Dynamics - Stage 1
FREE SHIPPING !!
on orders +$149, exclusions apply
View all Stages for this kit - K53220 thru K53222T
Got Questions? We can help!
This Icon Vehicle Dynamics K53220 (Stage 1) 0 to 2 inch lift kift for the Toyota Tacoma is a premium suspension system that will lift your vehicle to allow clearance for large diameter tires, while also greatly improving suspension performance. Icon systems are engineered to increase wheel travel and your vehicle's damping for excellent on and off-road control and superior ride quality.
Icon 2.5 EXP Coilovers
This kit uses the Icon 2.5 EXP Series coilovers that improve ride quality over stock struts while allowing for adjustment in lift height. These coilovers re-use the factory coils and upper mounts and allow various lift heights using a snap ring. Built with a 2.5 inch body made of 6061 aircraft grade aluminum giving and a large 7/8 inch piston shaft.
Icon 2.0 VS IR Shocks
The Icon 2.0 VS (vehicle specific valving) IR (internal reservoir) shocks are an excellent dampening upgrade. These nitro gas monotube shocks use a 2 inch diameter body made of 6063 anodized aluminum allowing for great dissipation of heat and resisting corrosion while looking awesome. Polyurethane bushings and a 5/8 inch chrome plated steel shaft are also featured.
Top Features and Benefits
|Important Notes1. OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes|
2. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5 with 4.75” Backspace / 0mm Offset
3. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 18x9 with 5.00” Backspace / 0mm Offset
4. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 20x9 with 5.00” Backspace / 0mm Offset
5. Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 33" x 11.50" (Minor fender trimming may be required)
6. APPLICATION NOTE #55: SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. LIFT HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE.
7. APPLICATION NOTE #110: TRIMMING REQUIRED FOR RECOMMENDED TIRE SIZE
8. APPLICATION NOTE #144: NOT COMPATIBLE WITH TRD PRO
9. TECH NOTE: Not compatible with 2005-2015 rear wheel drive Tacomas with 5 wheel lug studs
10. TECH NOTE: Not compatible with 2021-2022 Tacoma Trail
11. TECH NOTE: Included rear shocks are compatible with 0-1.5" of rear lift over stock
|Year Fitment||2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005|
|Manufacturer||Icon Vehicle Dynamics|
|Manufacturer Part Number||K53220 (Stage 1)|
|Product Line||Lift Kits|
|Lift Height||2 inch|
WARNING : Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/