7" 2008-2010 Ford F250/F350 4wd Lift Kit by ICON Vehicle Dynamics - Stage 1
Icon Vehicle Dynamics for a limited time! (No coupon code discounts allowed)
FREE SHIPPING !!
on orders +$149, exclusions apply
Got Questions? We can help!
This Icon Vehicle Dynamics K67200 (Stage 1) 7 inch lift kift for the Ford F250,F350 is a premium suspension system that will lift your vehicle to allow clearance for large diameter tires, while also greatly improving suspension performance. Icon systems are engineered to increase wheel travel and your vehicle's damping for excellent on and off-road control and superior ride quality.
Icon 2.0 VS IR Shocks
The Icon 2.0 VS (vehicle specific valving) IR (internal reservoir) shocks are an excellent dampening upgrade. These nitro gas monotube shocks use a 2 inch diameter body made of 6063 anodized aluminum allowing for great dissipation of heat and resisting corrosion while looking awesome. Polyurethane bushings and a 5/8 inch chrome plated steel shaft are also featured.
Icon Radius Arm Drop Brackets
Icon's heavy duty radius arm drop brackets are included to correct the caster angle on lifted models. Made from thick gauge steel and power coated to resist corrosion.
Top Features and Benefits
|Important Notes1. OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes|
2. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5" w/ 5.00” Backspace / 6mm Offset
3. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 18x9" w/ 5.25” Backspace / 6mm Offset
4. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 20x9" w/ 5.25” Backspace / 6mm Offset
5. Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 37" x 12.50" (Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required.)
6. APPLICATION NOTE #6: SPRINGS ARE RATED FOR DIESEL ENGINES ONLY
7. APPLICATION NOTE #21: NOT APPLICABLE ON VEHICLES EQUIPPED WITH A MANUAL TRANSMISSION
8. APPLICATION NOTE #28: PINCH WELD ON ‘05-’10 SUPERDUTY RADIUS ARMS MAY COME IN CONTACT WITH RADIUS ARM DROP BRACKET HARDWARE
9. APPLICATION NOTE #29: 7” SYSTEMS USING A 4-LINK IN PLACE OF THE FACTORY RADIUS ARMS DO NOT REQUIRE THE USE OF ALIGNMENT CAMS. CASTER CAN BE ADJUSTED BY THE LOWER LINK ARMS
10. APPLICATION NOTE #31: ‘08 - CURRENT SUPERDUTY MODELS WITH GAS ENGINES MAY NEED EXHAUST MODIFIED TO CLEAR FRONT DRIVESHAFT
11. APPLICATION NOTE #55: SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. COILOVER HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE
12. APPLICATION NOTE #56: REAR ADD-A-LEAF REQUIRED FOR TRUCK TO SIT LEVEL WHEN USING 6” BLOCK INCLUDED IN KIT
13. Ships in multiple boxes
|Year Fitment||2010, 2009, 2008|
|Manufacturer||Icon Vehicle Dynamics|
|Manufacturer Part Number||K67200 (Stage 1)|
|Product Line||Lift Kits|
|Lift Height||7 inch|
WARNING : Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/