0-2" 2001-2010 Chevy Silverado 2500HD/3500HD 4wd Lift Kit by ICON Vehicle Dynamics - Stage 2
Got Questions? We can help!
This Icon Vehicle Dynamics K77101 (Stage 2) 0 to 2 inch suspension system for the Chevy Silverado 2500HD / Silverado 3500HD is a premium kit that will allow adjustment of your factory torsion bar keys to allow clearance for large diameter tires, while also greatly improving suspension performance. Icon systems are engineered to increase wheel travel and your vehicle's damping for excellent on and off-road control and superior ride quality.
Icon 2.0 VS IR Shocks
The Icon 2.0 VS (vehicle specific valving) IR (internal reservoir) shocks are an excellent dampening upgrade. These nitro gas monotube shocks use a 2 inch diameter body made of 6063 anodized aluminum allowing for great dissipation of heat and resisting corrosion while looking awesome. Polyurethane bushings and a 5/8 inch chrome plated steel shaft are also featured.
Icon Tubular Upper Control Arms with Delta Joints
Icon's tubular steel upper control arms are constructed from CNC bent 1026 DOM steel tubing for excellent strength. Featured are the amazing Delta Joints that combine the durability of a ball joint with the performance of a uni-ball. Ideal when paired with Icon coilovers to increase wheel travel which translates into better suspension performance and ride quality. Engineered with built-in caster correction for optimal alignment specs, serviceable dual stage poly bushings and a black semi-gloss powder coat finish for durability.
Top Features and Benefits
|Important Notes1. OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes|
2. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5" w/ 5.25” Backspace / 13mm Offset
3. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 18x9" w/ 5.50" Backspace / 12mm Offset
4. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 20x9" w/ 5.50" Backspace / 12mm Offset
5. Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 33" x 11.50" (Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required.)
6. APPLICATION NOTE #55: SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. COILOVER HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE
7. Ships in multiple boxes
8. This kit allows from adjustment of factory or aftermarket torsion bar keys to lift the front end.
|Model||Silverado 2500HD, Silverado 3500HD|
|Year Fitment||2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001|
|Manufacturer||Icon Vehicle Dynamics|
|Manufacturer Part Number||K77101 (Stage 2)|
|Product Line||Lift Kits|
|Lift Height||2 inch|
WARNING : Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/