You have no items in your shopping cart.
6" 1988-1998 GM 1500 4WD IFS Lift Kit
Introducing to the Zone Offroad line of Chevy and GMC products, their 88-98 K1500 pickup Suspension System. It incorporates a completely new and improved design compared to the other bracket style kits on the market. Zone Offroad took a different approach with this kit by utilizing 1-piece upper control arm drop brackets to correct the balljoint geometry and maintain the use of your factory steering knuckles. A few of the advantages to this setup are no track width change and factory wheels can be re-used with 35x12.50 tires. Like their other systems, the kit comes with stout main crossmembers and differential drop brackets to re-align the CV shafts and driveshaft while maintaining a clean look. Make your truck stand out from the rest with our new 6 inch lift engineered with not only affordability, but the quality many have come to expect from Zone Offroad Products.
- Upper control arm relocation bracket system.
- Uses factory knuckles to allow fitment of factory wheels.
- No track width change.
- Differential skid plate included to protect the front differential and lock the crossmembers together
- 1/4" thick steel used to make indestructible crossmembers
- 3-point differential mounting system correctly positions the differential so the factory driveshaft can be used
|Manufacturer Part Number||C14|
|Important Notes||Torsion bar and unloading tool required.
Requires exhaust modification to clear the front driveshaft.
Requires frame bracket modification and differential mount modification.
Will not fit 4 door tahoe/yukon models and only fits 6 lug models.
|Model||1500 Pickup, 1/2 ton Pickup, K10 Pickup, K1500 Pickup, 1500 Silverado, 1500 Sierra|
|Lift Height||6 inch|
|Shipping Sale||$75 off Shipping|