6.5" 2020-2024 GMC Sierra 2500HD/3500HD 4wd Fox Performance Elite CoilOver Lift Kit by BDS Suspension
FREE SHIPPING !!
on orders +$149, exclusions apply
Got Questions? We can help!
The BDS Suspension BDS753FPE 6.5" Coil-Over Lift Kit for the GMC Sierra 2500HD / 3500HD trucks is a premium system that eliminates the factory torsion bar suspension and replaces them with Fox 2.5 Performance Elite remote reservoir DSC coilovers. The Fox Coil-Overs give a huge improvement in suspension dampening for on and off-road conditions while achieving a great ride for your daily commute and allowing fitment of up to 38 inch diameter tires. 12 points of adjustment for high speed compression and 10 adjustments for low speed compression allows you to dial in your ride quality and performance. New heavy duty upper and lower control arms are included to improved strength, travel, and accommodate the new coilovers.A pair of one-piece laser cut high clearance crossmembers, CNC machined ductile iron steering knuckles to correct tie rod angles, heavy duty front skid plate and differential skid plate to increase protection, multi-point differential relocation brackets to secure differential and correct CV axle angles, longer sway bar links and braided stainless steel extended brake lines. In the rear BDS uses 5" rear blocks and a u-bolt kit to level out the truck. To compliment the performance in the front this system includes precision tuned FOX 2.0 IFP gas shocks in the rear, or optional 2.5 Performance Elite remote reservoir adjustable shocks.
Top Features and Benefits
Tire & Wheel Combinations
Premium Quality, Lifetime Warranty and Protection
BDS Suspension manufactures only premium quality suspension products. All are backed by a "No Fine Print" limited lifetime warranty. Guaranteeing all products to be free from defects in material and workmanship to the original retail purchaser. If you break it, they replace it...period.
|Important Notes1. For DRW models, use the w/ overload rear lift option|
2. Requires frame bracket modification.
3. Torsion Bar Tool required to load/unload torsion bars
4. Models with two-piece rear driveshafts will require a carrier bearing drop kit.
5. Factory 17-18" wheels cannot be reinstalled due to tie rod end interference, stock 20" wheels can be reinstalled with up to a 35x12.50 tire.
6. In some cases vehicles used in 4WD on the highway regularly could potentially experience a minor front driveline vibration. If this occurs we recommend replacing the front driveshaft with a dual Cardan style driveshaft.
7. Do not install this suspension system in conjunction with any type of torsion bar lift keys to achieve more that tested 6.5" lift height.
8. Coilovers are preset for DIESEL engine models. The use of the coilovers on GAS engine models is not recommended due to providing too much lift. Available preload adjustment is typically not enough to achieve desired ride height. .
9. Some minor trim will be required with certain wheel/tire combination. This is normal with most aftermarket tire/wheel fitment on Chevy/GM trucks. Trimming will normally included the bottom edge of the inner fender shrouds and/or lower corner of front bumper valance. As a rule of thumb, deeper backspacing and shorter/narrower tires will reduce/eliminate trimming required.
10. Further trimming tips are included at the end of this instruction sheet.
|Model||Sierra 2500HD, Sierra 3500HD|
|Year Fitment||2024, 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020|
|Manufacturer Part Number||BDS753FPE|
|Product Line||Lift Kits|
|Lift Height||6 inch|
WARNING : Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/