0-1.5" 2019-2022 Dodge Ram 1500 4wd Coilover Lift Kit by ICON Vehicle Dynamics - Stage 5
FREE SHIPPING !!
on orders +$149, exclusions apply
Got Questions? We can help!
This Icon Vehicle Dynamics K21305T (Stage 5) 0 to 1.5 inch lift kift for the Dodge Ram 1500 is a premium suspension system that will lift your vehicle to allow clearance for large diameter tires, while also greatly improving suspension performance. Icon systems are engineered to increase wheel travel and your vehicle's damping for excellent on and off-road control and superior ride quality.
Icon 2.5 VS IR Coilovers
This kit is designed around the Icon 2.5 VS (vehicle specific valving) IR (internal reservoir) coilovers that improve ride quality over stock struts while allowing for adjustment in lift height. These premium coilovers are built using a 2.5 inch body made of 6061 aircraft grade aluminum giving the internal 7/8 inch piston shaft additional area for better damping and ride quality on all types of terrain. Eibach coil springs are featured along with FK rod end bearings.
Icon 2.5 VS PB CDCV Shocks (Adjustable Ride from soft to firm)
The Icon 2.5 VS (vehicle specific valving) PB (piggyback reservoir) monotube gas shock is an advanced suspension upgrade. Featuring a 10 position dial that allows adjustment of your ride from soft to firm. A large 2.5 inch diameter body made of 6061 aluminum allows for superior dissipation of heat and resistance to corrosion. A piggyback reservoir is added for increased damping, ideal for off-road conditions. Polyurethane bushings and a large 7/8 inch chrome plated steel shaft are also featured.
Icon Rear Dual Rate Coil Springs
These Icon rear coil springs will lift the rear of your vehicle and feature a dual rate to gives an soft ride during normal driving conditions and are firmer ride during compression for better hauling support and off-road performance. A black semi-gloss powder coat finish is used to resist the elements.
Icon Tubular Upper Control Arms with Delta Joints
Icon's tubular steel upper control arms are constructed from CNC bent 1026 DOM steel tubing for excellent strength. Featured are the amazing Delta Joints that combine the durability of a ball joint with the performance of a uni-ball. Ideal when paired with Icon coilovers to increase wheel travel which translates into better suspension performance and ride quality. Engineered with built-in caster correction for optimal alignment specs, serviceable dual stage poly bushings and a black semi-gloss powder coat finish for durability.
Top Features and Benefits
|Important Notes1. OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes|
2. APPLICATION NOTE #55: SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. COILOVER HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE
3. APPLICATION NOTE #99: AIR BAGS RECOMMENDED WITH PERFORMANCE REAR SPRINGS IF VEHICLE USED FOR TOWING
4. APPLICATION NOTE #100: SPRINGS NOT RATED FOR ECO DIESEL EQUIPPED TRUCKS
5. APPLICATION NOTE #105: NOT FOR VEHICLES WITH REAR FACTORY AIR RIDE
6. Ships in Multiple Boxes
7. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 18x9" w/ 5.00" Backspace / 0mm Offset
8. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 20x9" w/ 5.00" Backspace / 0mm Offset
9. Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 33" x 11.50" (Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required)
10. TECH NOTE: 2019-Up Ram Rebel lift height range 0-.75" over stock (front) and 1" over stock (rear)
11. TECH NOTE: Not compatible with 2019-2022 Ram 1500 Classic models
12. TECH NOTE: Not compatible with 2021-UP Ram 1500 TRX trim
|Year Fitment||2022, 2021, 2020, 2019|
|Manufacturer||Icon Vehicle Dynamics|
|Manufacturer Part Number||k213105T (Stage 5)|
|Product Line||Lift Kits|
|Lift Height||1.5 inch|
WARNING : Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/