3" 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK 4wd Lift Kit by ICON Vehicle Dynamics - Stage 1
FREE SHIPPING !!
on orders +$149, exclusions apply
View all Stages for this kit - K22001 thru K22005
Got Questions? We can help!
This Icon Vehicle Dynamics K22001 (Stage 1) 3 inch lift kift for the Jeep Wrangler JK is a premium suspension system that will lift your vehicle to allow clearance for large diameter tires, while also greatly improving suspension performance. Icon systems are engineered to increase wheel travel and your vehicle's damping for excellent on and off-road control and superior ride quality.
Icon 2.0 VS IR Shocks
The Icon 2.0 VS (vehicle specific valving) IR (internal reservoir) shocks are an excellent dampening upgrade. These nitro gas monotube shocks use a 2 inch diameter body made of 6063 anodized aluminum allowing for great dissipation of heat and resisting corrosion while looking awesome. Polyurethane bushings and a 5/8 inch chrome plated steel shaft are also featured.
Top Features and Benefits
|Important Notes1. OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes|
2. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5" w/ 4.5” Backspace / -6mm Offset
3. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 18x9" w/ 4.5” Backspace / -12mm Offset
4. Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 33" x 11.50" (Larger 35" tire packages will fit with minor modifications or aftermarket high clearance fenders, test fitment recommended)
5. APPLICATION NOTE #30: AN ADJUSTABLE TRACK BAR MAY BE NEEDED TO REALIGN THE AXLE FROM LEFT TO RIGHT, OR TO ADD ADDITIONAL STRENGTH
6. APPLICATION NOTE #63: 2012-UP JK MODELS REQUIRE THE USE OF ICON PART #22011 EXHAUST EXTENSION SPACER OR AFTERMARKET DRIVESHAFT PART #22014
7. APPLICATION NOTE #66: 2 DOOR MODELS SIT SLIGHTLY HIGHER THAN 4 DOOR MODELS BUT REMAIN LEVEL WHEN INSTALLED
8. APPLICATION NOTE #123: MAY REQUIRE REAR ALIGNMENT CAM KIT
9. APPLICATION NOTE #150: SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE
10. TECH NOTE: ICON’s advertised lift heights are based around a typical Jeep JK build which usually includes added weight of accessories such as heavier front bumper/winch and heavier rear bumper/spare tire. Lift heights may be higher than advertised if installed on a stock weighted vehicle.
11. Ships in Multiple Boxes
|Year Fitment||2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007|
|Manufacturer||Icon Vehicle Dynamics|
|Manufacturer Part Number||K22001 (Stage 1)|
|Product Line||Lift Kits|
|Lift Height||3 inch|
WARNING : Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/