4.5" 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK 4wd Lift Kit by ICON Vehicle Dynamics - Stage 2
FREE SHIPPING !!
on orders +$149, exclusions apply
View all Stages for this kit - K24001 thru K24005
Got Questions? We can help!
This Icon Vehicle Dynamics K24002 (Stage 2) 4.5 inch lift kift for the Jeep Wrangler JK is a premium suspension system that will lift your vehicle to allow clearance for large diameter tires, while also greatly improving suspension performance. Icon systems are engineered to increase wheel travel and your vehicle's damping for excellent on and off-road control and superior ride quality.
Icon 2.0 VS RR Shocks
The Icon 2.0 VS (vehicle specific valving) RR (remote reservoir) shocks are an excellent dampening upgrade that feature a remote reservoir for improved fluid capacity and better performance. These nitro gas monotube shocks use a 2 inch diameter body made of 6063 anodized aluminum allowing for great dissipation of heat and resistance to corrosion while looking awesome. Polyurethane bushings and a 5/8 inch chrome plated steel shaft are also featured.
Icon Tubular Upper and Lower Control Arms
Icon's tubular front and rear upper and lower control arms are constructed from CNC machined 1026 DOM steel tubing for excellent strength and improved alignment specifications. These arm are major improvement over stock arms, designed to improve suspension articulation. Lower arms are fixed, while upper arms are adjustable to improve caster and pinion angles.
Top Features and Benefits
|Important Notes1. OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes|
2. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5" w/ 4.5” Backspace / -6mm Offset
3. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 18x9" w/ 4.5” Backspace / -12mm Offset
4. Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 35" x 12.50" (Larger 37" tire packages will fit with minor modifications or aftermarket high clearance fenders, test fitment recommended)
5. APPLICATION NOTE #62: FRONT DRIVESHAFT CAN HIT CERTAIN MODEL SKID PLATES AT FULL DROOP AND MAY NEED TO BE TRIMMED FOR FULL ARTICULATION
6. APPLICATION NOTE #66: 2 DOOR MODELS SIT SLIGHTLY HIGHER THAN 4 DOOR MODELS BUT REMAIN LEVEL WHEN INSTALLED
7. APPLICATION NOTE #80: FRONT DRIVE SHAFT REQUIRED FOR PROPER FRONT DRIVELINE CLEARANCE (ICON PART #22014 [12-UP] / #22016 [07-11]
8. APPLICATION NOTE #123: MAY REQUIRE REAR ALIGNMENT CAM KIT
9. APPLICATION NOTE #150: SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE
10. TECH NOTE: ICON’s advertised lift heights are based around a typical Jeep JK build which usually includes added weight of accessories such as heavier front bumper/winch and heavier rear bumper/spare tire. Lift heights may be higher than advertised if installed on a stock weighted vehicle.
11. Ships In Multiple Boxes
|Year Fitment||2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007|
|Manufacturer||Icon Vehicle Dynamics|
|Manufacturer Part Number||K24002 (Stage 2)|
|Product Line||Lift Kits|
|Lift Height||4.5 inch|
WARNING : Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/