2.5-3" 2005-2016 Ford F250/F350 4wd Coilover Conversion Lift Kit by ICON Vehicle Dynamics - Stage 2
Got Questions? We can help!
This Icon Vehicle Dynamics K63102 (Stage 2) 2.5 to 3 inch lift kift for the Ford F250 / F350 is a premium suspension system that converts the front suspension to a coilover setup by replacing the factory coil springs. This will lift your vehicle to while also greatly improving suspension performance, handling and ride quality.
Icon 2.5 VS RR Coilovers
Featuring the Icon 2.5 VS (vehicle specific valving) RR (remote reservoir) coilovers that improve ride quality and off-road ability while allowing for adjustment in lift height. These premium coilovers are built using a 2.5 inch body made of 6061 aircraft grade aluminum. Giving the internal 7/8 inch piston shaft additional area for better damping and ride quality on all types of terrain. Added is a remote reservoir which stores additional fluid allowing for cooler temperatures during extended off-road use and better suspension performance. Eibach coil springs are featured along with FK rod end bearings.
Icon 2.5 VS IR Rear Shocks
The Icon 2.5 VS (vehicle specific valving) IR (internal reservoir) shocks are an awesome dampening upgrade. Using a large 2.5 inch diameter body made of 6061 aluminum allowing for superior dissipation of heat and resistance to corrosion while looking great. Polyurethane bushings and a 7/8 inch chrome plated steel shaft are also featured.
Top Features and Benefits
|Important Notes1. OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes|
2. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5" w/ 5.00” Backspace / 6mm Offset
3. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 18x9" w/ 5.25” Backspace / 6mm Offset
4. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 20x9" w/ 5.25” Backspace / 6mm Offset
5. Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 35" x 12.50" (Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required.)
6. APPLICATION NOTE #6: SPRINGS ARE RATED FOR DIESEL ENGINES ONLY
7. APPLICATION NOTE #55: SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. COILOVER HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE
8. APPLICATION NOTE #88: REMOVAL OF THE COIL CENTERING CUP IN FACTORY COIL BUCKET REQUIRED FOR INSTALLATION.
9. TECH NOTE: 2005-2016 F-250s require 4” rear blocks with 15” U-bolt kit to sit level with 2.5” lifted front. ICON block kit part # 194275 and U-bolt kit part # 37003 (2005-2010 models) or part # 67003 (2011-2016 models) are recommended.
10. Ships in multiple boxes
|Year Fitment||2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005|
|Manufacturer||Icon Vehicle Dynamics|
|Manufacturer Part Number||K63102 (Stage 2)|
|Product Line||Lift Kits|
|Lift Height||3 inch|
WARNING : Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/