4-5.5" 2017-2022 Ford F250/F350 4wd Coilover Conversion Lift Kit by ICON Vehicle Dynamics - Stage 3
Icon Vehicle Dynamics for a limited time! (No coupon code discounts allowed)
FREE SHIPPING !!
on orders +$149, exclusions apply
Got Questions? We can help!
This Icon Vehicle Dynamics K63153 (Stage 3) 4 to 5.5 inch lift kift for the Ford F250 / F350 is a premium suspension system that converts the front suspension to a coilover setup by replacing the factory coil springs. This will lift your vehicle to while also greatly improving suspension performance, handling and ride quality.
Icon 2.5 VS RR Coilovers
Featuring the Icon 2.5 VS (vehicle specific valving) RR (remote reservoir) coilovers that improve ride quality and off-road ability while allowing for adjustment in lift height. These premium coilovers are built using a 2.5 inch body made of 6061 aircraft grade aluminum. Giving the internal 7/8 inch piston shaft additional area for better damping and ride quality on all types of terrain. Added is a remote reservoir which stores additional fluid allowing for cooler temperatures during extended off-road use and better suspension performance. Eibach coil springs are featured along with FK rod end bearings.
Icon 2.5 VS PB Rear Shocks
The Icon 2.5 VS (vehicle specific valving) PB (piggyback reservoir) shocks are a superior dampening upgrade. These nitro gas monotube shocks use a large 2.5 inch diameter body made of 6061 aluminum allowing for superior dissipation of heat and resisting corrosion while looking great. A piggyback reservoir is added for increased damping, ideal for off-road conditions. Polyurethane bushings and a 7/8 inch chrome plated steel shaft are also featured.
Icon Radius Arm Drop Brackets
Icon's heavy duty radius arm drop brackets are included to correct the caster angle on lifted models. Made from thick gauge steel and power coated to resist corrosion.
Top Features and Benefits
|Important Notes1. OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes|
2. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5" w/ 5.00” Backspace / 6mm Offset
3. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 18x9" w/ 5.25” Backspace / 6mm Offset
4. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 20x9" w/ 5.25” Backspace / 6mm Offset
5. Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 37" x 12.50" (Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required.)
6. APPLICATION NOTE #6: SPRINGS ARE RATED FOR DIESEL ENGINES ONLY
7. APPLICATION NOTE #8: THIS SYSTEM MAY REQUIRE A CARRIER BEARING DROP BRACKET KIT (33700)
8. APPLICATION NOTE #55: SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. COILOVER HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE
9. APPLICATION NOTE #88: REMOVAL OF THE COIL CENTERING CUP IN FACTORY COIL BUCKET REQUIRED FOR INSTALLATION.
10. APPLICATION NOTE #120: SECONDARY SHOCK OPTIONS AVAILABLE, CONTACT ICON FOR MORE DETAILS
11. TECH NOTE: 2017-2019 Super Duty models will have front lift height range of 4-5.5 over stock
12. TECH NOTE: 2020-2022 Super Duty models without Tremor package will have front lift height range of 4.75-6.25" over stock
13. TECH NOTE: 2020-2022 Super Duty models equipped with Tremor package will have front lift height range of 3.75-5.25" over stock
14. TECH NOTE: Brake line kit (Part # 61110) is optional for end users who do not want to bend the factory steel lines or are looking for a braided stainless upgrade (not necessary for complete install)
15. TECH NOTE: Track bar bracket part number 64039 is optional, but recommended to correct steering geometry.
16. Ships in multiple boxes
|Year Fitment||2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017|
|Manufacturer||Icon Vehicle Dynamics|
|Manufacturer Part Number||K63153 (Stage 3)|
|Product Line||Lift Kits|
|Lift Height||5 inch|
WARNING : Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/