4.5" 2011-2016 Ford F250/F350 4wd Lift Kit by ICON Vehicle Dynamics
FREE SHIPPING !!
on orders +$149, exclusions apply
Pricing Note: Individual option selections below may not truly reflect the price of the component, but rather of multiple components and the kit as a whole.
Got Questions? We can help!
This Icon Vehicle Dynamics 4.5 inch lift kift for the 2011 thru 2016 Ford F250 / F350 is a premium suspension system that will lift your vehicle to allow clearance for large diameter tires, while also greatly improving suspension performance. Icon systems are engineered to increase wheel travel and your vehicle's damping for excellent on and off-road control and superior ride quality.
Choose the shocks that best fit your needs. These Icon shocks are monotube gas that use an aluminum body in 2 inch and 2.5 diameters. All with VS (vehicle specific valving) to give great on and off-road dampening. See all shocks types below:
This kit has various options to correct front end caster and suspension geometry, while also improving suspension performance. Below are your options:
Top Features and Benefits
|Important Notes1. OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes|
2. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5" w/ 5.00 Backspace / 6mm Offset
3. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 18x9" w/ 5.25 Backspace / 6mm Offset
4. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 20x9" w/ 5.25 Backspace / 6mm Offset
5. Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 35" x 12.50" (Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required.)
6. APPLICATION NOTE #6: SPRINGS ARE RATED FOR DIESEL ENGINES ONLY
7. APPLICATION NOTE #8: THIS SYSTEM MAY REQUIRE A CARRIER BEARING DROP BRACKET KIT (33700).
8. APPLICATION NOTE #31: 08 - CURRENT SUPERDUTY MODELS WITH GAS ENGINES MAY NEED EXHAUST MODIFIED TO CLEAR FRONT DRIVESHAFT
9. APPLICATION NOTE #40: RADIUS ARM / 4-LINK FRAME BRACKETS WILL REQUIRE MINOR DRILLING INTO FRAME TO COMPLETE INSTALL
10. APPLICATION NOTE #55: SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. COILOVER HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE
11. Ships in multiple boxes
Available Kit Configurations
ICON Vehicle Dynamics suspension systems are available in variety of configurations or as Icon calls them "stages" (Stage 1, Stage 2, etc). The higher the stage, the more premium the components. Below is a table showing each of the Stages highlights and differences. Clicking on the SKU link will take you to that specific product page which includes install notes and installation instructions.
|Image||SKU||Radius Arm Options||Shock Type|
|K64560 (Stage 1)||Radius Arm Drop Brackets||with Icon 2.0 Shocks|
|K64561 (Stage 2)||Radius Arm Drop Brackets||with Icon 2.5 Shocks|
|K64562 (Stage 3)||Radius Arm Drop Brackets||with Icon 2.5 Shocks (w/piggyback resi)|
|K64563 (Stage 4)||4-Link Conversion||with Icon 2.5 Shocks CDCV Adjustable (w/piggyback resi)|
|K64563R (Stage 4)||Heavy Duty Radius Arms||with Icon 2.5 Shocks CDCV Adjustable (w/piggyback resi)|
|Year Fitment||2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011|
|Manufacturer||Icon Vehicle Dynamics|
|Manufacturer Part Number||K64560 thru K64563R|
|Product Line||Lift Kits|
|Lift Height||4.5 inch|
WARNING : Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/