7" 2017-2022 Ford F250/F350 4wd Lift Kit by ICON Vehicle Dynamics - Stage 1
FREE SHIPPING !!
on orders +$149, exclusions apply
Got Questions? We can help!
This Icon Vehicle Dynamics K67111 (Stage 1) 7 inch lift kift for the Ford F250,F350 is a premium suspension system that will lift your vehicle to allow clearance for large diameter tires, while also greatly improving suspension performance. Icon systems are engineered to increase wheel travel and your vehicle's damping for excellent on and off-road control and superior ride quality.
Icon 2.0 VS IR Shocks
The Icon 2.0 VS (vehicle specific valving) IR (internal reservoir) shocks are an excellent dampening upgrade. These nitro gas monotube shocks use a 2 inch diameter body made of 6063 anodized aluminum allowing for great dissipation of heat and resisting corrosion while looking awesome. Polyurethane bushings and a 5/8 inch chrome plated steel shaft are also featured.
Icon Radius Arm Drop Brackets
Icon's heavy duty radius arm drop brackets are included to correct the caster angle on lifted models. Made from thick gauge steel and power coated to resist corrosion.
Top Features and Benefits
|Important Notes1. OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes|
2. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5" w/ 5.00” Backspace / 6mm Offset
3. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 18x9" w/ 5.25” Backspace / 6mm Offset
4. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 20x9" w/ 5.25” Backspace / 6mm Offset
5. Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 37" x 12.50" (Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required.)
6. APPLICATION NOTE #6: SPRINGS ARE RATED FOR DIESEL ENGINES ONLY
7. APPLICATION NOTE #8: THIS SYSTEM MAY REQUIRE A CARRIER BEARING DROP BRACKET KIT (33700)
8. APPLICATION NOTE #31: ‘08 - CURRENT SUPERDUTY MODELS WITH GAS ENGINES MAY NEED EXHAUST MODIFIED TO CLEAR FRONT DRIVESHAFT
9. APPLICATION NOTE #55: SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. COILOVER HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE
10. APPLICATION NOTE #57: FACTORY BLOCK MUST BE USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH ICON LEAF SPRINGS FOR TRUCK TO SIT LEVEL
11. APPLICATION NOTE #118: OEM STABILIZER DOES NOT WORK WITH REQUIRED DRAG LINK FLIP ON THIS KIT
12. TECH NOTE: 2017-2019 Super Duty models will have front lift height of 7" over stock.
13. TECH NOTE: 2020-2022 Super Duty models without Tremor package will have front lift height of 7.75" over stock. May require taller rear blocks with springs to sit level.
14. TECH NOTE: 2020-2022 Super Duty models equipped with Tremor package will have front lift height of 6.75" over stock. May require taller rear blocks with springs to sit level.
15. TECH NOTE: Brake line kit (Part # 61110) is optional for end users who do not want to bend the factory steel lines or are looking for a braided stainless upgrade (not necessary for complete install)
16. Ships in multiple boxes
|Year Fitment||2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017|
|Manufacturer||Icon Vehicle Dynamics|
|Manufacturer Part Number||K67111 (Stage 1)|
|Product Line||Lift Kits|
|Lift Height||7 inch|
WARNING : Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/