1.5-3.5" 2019-2023 GMC Sierra 1500 4wd & 2wd Coilover Lift Kit by ICON Vehicle Dynamics - Stage 3 (with billet aluminum upper control arms)
FREE SHIPPING !!
on orders +$149, exclusions apply
Got Questions? We can help!
This Icon Vehicle Dynamics K73063 Stage 3 1.5 inch to 3 inch Front Lift Kit for the GMC Sierra 1500 is a premium suspension system that will lift your vehicle while also improving suspension performance. Icon's systems are engineered to increase wheel travel and your vehicles suspension damping for excellent on or off-road control and superior ride quality.
Icon 2.5 VS RR Coilovers
Designed around the Icon's 2.5 VS (vehicle specific valving) RR (remote reservoir) coilovers that improve ride quality over stock struts while allowing adjustable front lift height from 1.5 to 3 inches. These premium coilovers are built using a 2.5 inch body made of 6061 aircraft grade aluminum giving the internal 7/8 inch piston shaft additional area for better damping and ride quality on all types of terrain. Added is a remote reservoir which stores additional fluid allowing for cooler temperatures during extended off-road use better front end damping. Eibach coil springs are featured along with FK rod end bearings.
Icon 2.5 VS PB Shocks
The Icon 2.5 VS (vehicle specific valving) PB (piggyback reservoir) are an awesome dampening upgrade. These nitro gas monotube shocks use a large 2.5 inch diameter body made of 6061 aluminum allowing for superior dissipation of heat and resisting corrosion while looking great. A piggyback reservoir is added for increased damping, ideal for off-road conditions. Polyurethane bushings and 5/8 inch chrome plated steel shaft are also featured.
Icon Billet Upper Control Arms with Delta Joints
Icon's billet aluminum upper control arms are constructed from CNC machined 6061 billet aluminum construction for light weight and exceptional strength. Featured are the amazing Delta Joints that combine the durability of a ball joint with the performance of a uni-ball. Ideal when paired with Icon 2.5 coilovers to increase wheel travel which translates into better suspension performance and ride quality. Engineered with built-in caster correction for optimal alignment specs, serviceable dual stage poly bushings and FK rod end 7/8 inch heim joints for smooth operation.
Top Features and Benefits
|Important Notes- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes|
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5" w/ 4.75” Backspace / 0mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 18x9" w/ 5.00” Backspace / 0mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 20x9" w/ 5.00” Backspace / 0mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires (Silverado): 35"x12.50" (Minor fender trimming and modifications may be required)
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires (Sierra): 34"x12.00" (Minor fender trimming and modifications may be required)
- APPLICATION NOTE #18: THESE SYSTEMS ARE TO BE USED WITH AFTERMARKET UPPER CONTROL ARMS ONLY
- APPLICATION NOTE #48: SLIGHT MODIFICATIONS TO FACTORY SHOCK MOUNTS MAY BE REQUIRED
- APPLICATION NOTE #55: SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. COILOVER HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE
- APPLICATION NOTE #110: MINOR TRIMMING REQUIRED FOR RECOMMENDED TIRE SIZE
- TECH NOTE: Not compatible with models equipped with Adaptive Ride Control (ARC)
- TECH NOTE: Not compatible with models equipped with 4-cylinder engine
- TECH NOTE: Not compatible with Silverado 1500 ZR2 or Sierra 1500 AT4X sub-models
- TECH NOTE: Models equipped with Duramax 6-cylinder diesel engine will have lift height adjustment range reduced by approximately .5"
- TECH NOTE: Included rear shocks are compatible with 0-2" of rear lift on most models. Rear shocks are not recommended with any additional rear lift on Silverado 1500 Trail Boss and Sierra 1500 AT4.
- TECH NOTE: Chevrolet Silverado Trail Boss and GMC Sierra 1500 AT4 lift height range 0-1.5" over stock
- TECH NOTE: Recommend replacing OE rear blocks on Silverado 1500 Trail Boss and Sierra 1500 AT4 models with 1" rear blocks if level stance is desired. See ICON part numbers 51001 and 52050.
- TECH NOTE: Not compatible with models equipped with torsion bar front springs
- Ships In Multiple Boxes
|Year Fitment||2023, 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019|
|Manufacturer||Icon Vehicle Dynamics|
|Manufacturer Part Number||K73063 (Stage 3)|
|Product Line||Lift Kits|
|Lift Height||3.5 inch|
WARNING : Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/