0-2" 2020-2022 Chevy Silverado 2500HD/3500HD 4wd Lift Kit by ICON Vehicle Dynamics - Stage 2 (with billet aluminum upper control arms)
FREE SHIPPING !!
on orders +$149, exclusions apply
Got Questions? We can help!
This Icon Vehicle Dynamics K78352 (Stage 2) 0 to 2 inch suspension system for the Chevy Silverado 2500HD / Silverado 3500HD is a premium kit that will allow adjustment of your factory torsion bars to allow clearance for large diameter tires, while also greatly improving suspension performance. Icon systems are engineered to increase wheel travel and your vehicle's damping for excellent on and off-road control and superior ride quality.
Icon 2.5 VS RR Shocks
The Icon 2.5 VS (vehicle specific valving) RR (remote reservoir) shocks are a superior dampening upgrade. These nitro gas monotube shocks use a large 2.5 inch diameter body made of 6061 aluminum allowing for superior dissipation of heat and resistance to corrosion while looking great. A remote reservoir is added for increased damping, ideal for off-road conditions. Polyurethane bushings and a 7/8 inch chrome plated steel shaft are also featured.
Icon Billet Upper Control Arms with Delta Joints
Icon's billet aluminum upper control arms are constructed from CNC machined 6061 billet aluminum for light weight and exceptional strength. Featured are the amazing Delta Joints that combine the durability of a ball joint with the performance of a uni-ball. Ideal when paired with Icon coilovers to increase wheel travel which translates into better suspension performance and ride quality. Engineered with built-in caster correction for optimal alignment specs, serviceable dual stage poly bushings and FK rod end 7/8 inch heim joints for smooth operation.
Top Features and Benefits
|Important Notes1. OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes|
2. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 18x9 with 5.5” Backspace / 12mm Offset
3. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 20x9 with 5.5” Backspace / 12mm Offset
4. Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 35" x 12.50" (Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required.)
5. APPLICATION NOTE #55: SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. COILOVER HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE
6. APPLICATION NOTE #65: NOT SOLD SEPARATELY, ONLY SOLD IN COMPLETE KIT FORM AS LISTED
7. APPLICATION NOTE #113: 26.13" IS MAX MEASUREMENT FROM FENDER TO HUB, EXCEEDING THE MAXIMUM LIFT HEIGHT OF 26.13" CAN LEAD TO COMPONENT FAILURE NOT COVERED BY ICON WARRANTY
8. TECH NOTE: The additional down travel provided by an ICON Suspension System can cause clearance issues between the sway bar and the stock splash guard as the suspension approaches full extension. ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2020-UP GM HD Splash Guard Kit, part number 77202 recommended.
9. Icon does not recommend an aftermarket torsion key on 2011-up 2500 and 3500 trucks as they over-lift the vehicle and cannot be adjusted properly. there is more than enough range on the stock torsion key to achieve the maximum lift height recommended.
10. A level stance is not achievable without lowering the rear of the vehicle. raising the front beyond the recommended lift height will void the icon warranty.
|Model||Silverado 2500HD, Silverado 3500HD|
|Year Fitment||2022, 2021, 2020|
|Manufacturer||Icon Vehicle Dynamics|
|Manufacturer Part Number||K78352 (Stage 2)|
|Product Line||Lift Kits|
|Lift Height||2 inch|
WARNING : Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/