2-2.63" 2015-2020 Ford F150 4wd Coilover Lift Kit by ICON Vehicle Dynamics
FREE SHIPPING !!
on orders +$149, exclusions apply
Pricing Note: Individual option selections below may not truly reflect the price of the component, but rather of multiple components and the kit as a whole.
Got Questions? We can help!
This Icon Vehicle Dynamics 2 to 2.63 inch lift kift for the Ford F150 4wd is a premium suspension system that will lift your vehicle to allow clearance for large diameter tires, while also greatly improving suspension performance. Icon systems are engineered to increase wheel travel and your vehicle's damping for excellent on and off-road control and superior ride quality.
This kit has various options for Coilovers. Each Icon Coilover features a 2.5 inch diameter 6061 aircraft grade aluminum body. Using Eibach coil springs, a 7/8 inch piston shaft and FK rod end bearings. All with vehicle specific (VS) valving. Below are the types of coilovers available for this kit:
Choose the shocks that best fit your needs. These Icon shocks are monotube gas that use an aluminum body in 2 inch and 2.5 diameters. All with VS (vehicle specific valving) to give great on and off-road dampening. See all shocks types below:
Icon Upper Control Arms with Delta Joints (optional)
Icon's upper control arms are constructed from CNC machined 6061 billet aluminum or tubular steel for exceptional strength. Featured are the amazing Delta Joints that combine the durability of a ball joint with the performance of a uni-ball. Ideal when paired with Icon coilovers to increase wheel travel which translates into better suspension performance and ride quality. Engineered with built-in caster correction for optimal alignment specs, serviceable dual stage poly bushings and FK rod end 7/8 inch heim joints for smooth operation.
Top Features and Benefits
|Important Notes1. OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes|
2. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5" w/ 5.00 Backspace / 6mm Offset
3. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 18x9" w/ 5.25" Backspace / 6mm Offset
4. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 20x9" w/ 5.625" Backspace / 16mm Offset
5. Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 33" x 11.50" (Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required.)
6. APPLICATION NOTE #55: SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. COILOVER HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE
7. TECH NOTE: Only compatible with OE spindles. DO NOT install in combination with ANY aftermarket spindles.
8. TECH NOTE: Only compatible with 4-wheel drive (4WD) models
9. TECH NOTE: Kits with tubular front upper control arms are optimized for front lift heights from 1.75-3" over stock
10. TECH NOTE: Models equipped with Power-Stroke diesel engines will have lift height range of 0-2.13" over stock
11. TECH NOTE: Included rear shocks are compatible with 0-1" of rear lift over stock on most models
12. TECH NOTE: Lift heights above 2 inches over stock may require aftermarket front upper control arms to maintain proper alignment (kits without upper control arms only)
13. Ships in multiple boxes
Available Kit Configurations
ICON Vehicle Dynamics suspension systems are available in variety of configurations or as Icon calls them "stages" (Stage 1, Stage 2, etc). The higher the stage, the more premium the components. Below is a table showing each of the Stages highlights and differences. Clicking on the SKU link will take you to that specific product page which includes install notes and installation instructions.
|Image||SKU||Upper Control Arm Type||Shock Type||Coil-Over / Strut Type|
|K93081 (Stage 1)||No Upper Control Arms||with Icon 2.0 Shocks||with Icon 2.5 Coil-Overs|
|K93082 (Stage 2)||Billet Aluminum Upper Control Arms||with Icon 2.0 Shocks||with Icon 2.5 Coil-Overs|
|K93083 (Stage 3)||Billet Aluminum Upper Control Arms||with Icon 2.5 Shocks (w/piggyback resi)||with Icon 2.5 Coil-Overs|
|K93084 (Stage 4)||Billet Aluminum Upper Control Arms||with Icon 2.5 Shocks (w/piggyback resi)||with Icon 2.5 Remote Reservoir Coil-Overs|
|K93085 (Stage 5)||Billet Aluminum Upper Control Arms||with Icon 2.5 Shocks CDCV Adjustable (w/piggyback resi)||with Icon 2.5 Remote Reservoir CDCV (adjustable) Coil-Overs|
|K93082T (Stage 2)||Tubular Upper Control Arms||with Icon 2.0 Shocks||with Icon 2.5 Coil-Overs|
|K93083T (Stage 3)||Tubular Upper Control Arms||with Icon 2.5 Shocks (w/piggyback resi)||with Icon 2.5 Coil-Overs|
|K93084T (Stage 4)||Tubular Upper Control Arms||with Icon 2.5 Shocks (w/piggyback resi)||with Icon 2.5 Remote Reservoir Coil-Overs|
|K93085T (Stage 5)||Tubular Upper Control Arms||with Icon 2.5 Shocks CDCV Adjustable (w/piggyback resi)||with Icon 2.5 Remote Reservoir CDCV (adjustable) Coil-Overs|
|Year Fitment||2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015|
|Manufacturer||Icon Vehicle Dynamics|
|Manufacturer Part Number||K93081 thru K93085T|
|Product Line||Lift Kits|
|Lift Height||2 inch|
WARNING : Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/