0-3" 2015-2020 Ford F150 2wd Coilover Lift Kit by ICON Vehicle Dynamics - Stage 2 (with billet aluminum upper control arms)
FREE SHIPPING !!
on orders +$149, exclusions apply
Got Questions? We can help!
This Icon Vehicle Dynamics K93092 (Stage 2) 0 to 3 inch lift kift for the Ford F150 is a premium suspension system that will lift your vehicle to allow clearance for large diameter tires, while also greatly improving suspension performance. Icon systems are engineered to increase wheel travel and your vehicle's damping for excellent on and off-road control and superior ride quality.
Icon 2.5 VS IR Coilovers
This kit is designed around the Icon 2.5 VS (vehicle specific valving) IR (internal reservoir) coilovers that improve ride quality over stock struts while allowing for adjustment in lift height. These premium coilovers are built using a 2.5 inch body made of 6061 aircraft grade aluminum giving the internal 7/8 inch piston shaft additional area for better damping and ride quality on all types of terrain. Eibach coil springs are featured along with FK rod end bearings.
Icon 2.0 VS IR Shocks
The Icon 2.0 VS (vehicle specific valving) IR (internal reservoir) shocks are an excellent dampening upgrade. These nitro gas monotube shocks use a 2 inch diameter body made of 6063 anodized aluminum allowing for great dissipation of heat and resisting corrosion while looking awesome. Polyurethane bushings and a 5/8 inch chrome plated steel shaft are also featured.
Icon Billet Upper Control Arms with Delta Joints
Icon's billet aluminum upper control arms are constructed from CNC machined 6061 billet aluminum for light weight and exceptional strength. Featured are the amazing Delta Joints that combine the durability of a ball joint with the performance of a uni-ball. Ideal when paired with Icon coilovers to increase wheel travel which translates into better suspension performance and ride quality. Engineered with built-in caster correction for optimal alignment specs, serviceable dual stage poly bushings and FK rod end 7/8 inch heim joints for smooth operation.
Top Features and Benefits
|Important Notes1. OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes|
2. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5" w/ 5.00” Backspace / 6mm Offset
3. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 18x9" w/ 5.25" Backspace / 6mm Offset
4. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 20x9" w/ 5.625" Backspace / 16mm Offset
5. Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 33" x 11.50" (Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required.)
6. APPLICATION NOTE #55: SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. COILOVER HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE
7. TECH NOTE: Only compatible with rear wheel drive (2WD/RWD) models
8. TECH NOTE: Models equipped with Power-Stroke diesel engines will have lift height range of 0-2.5" over stock
9. TECH NOTE: Included rear shocks are compatible with 0-1" of rear lift over stock on most models
10. Ships in multiple boxes
|Year Fitment||2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015|
|Manufacturer||Icon Vehicle Dynamics|
|Manufacturer Part Number||K93092 (Stage 2)|
|Product Line||Lift Kits|
|Lift Height||3 inch|
WARNING : Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/