6" 2015-2020 Ford F150 4WD Lift Kit by Zone
FREE SHIPPING !!
on orders +$149, exclusions apply
Got Questions? We can help!
This Zone Off-Road F53 / F85 6 inch lift kit for the Ford F150 is built around 2 heavy duty 1-piece lower control arm crossmembers and massive ductile cast iron steering knuckles. Differential relocation brackets place the front differential for perfect CV angles and still allow for the factory front driveshaft to perform as is should. The 6" of lift is provided by bolt-on strut spacers that do not require disassembly of the factory struts to install. New eccentric cam bolts make adjusting the alignment easy, sway bar drops adjust the sway bar to its optimum position and a heavy 1/4" thick differential skid plate protects the underside when off driving off road.
Featured Technology & Benefits:
|Important Notes- Requires frame bracket modification
- 18" wheels with 5-5.5" of backspacing should be test fit prior to mounting tires to ensure proper tie rod end clearance
- 18" or larger diameter wheels required. Stock 17"/18" wheels cannot be reinstalled. Stock 20" wheels can be used with up to a 305/60R20 tire 37x12.50 tires may require some trimming
- Vehicles equipped with a 2 piece rear driveshaft and carrier bearing may require carrier bearing drop kit # D5405
- Kit includes a 5" rear block kit (#F2639) that typically nets a slight tail high stance. A 4" rear block kit (#F2419) is available in the options if a more level stance is preferred.
- Models equipped with Auto 4wd may require front driveshaft replacement
- Note: This lift kit is available to purchase without shocks, however extended shocks are required to install properly
|Year Fitment||2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015|
|Manufacturer Part Number||F53N|
|Product Line||Lift Kits|
|Lift Height||6 inch|
WARNING : Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/