3" 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK 4wd Lift Kit by ICON Vehicle Dynamics
FREE SHIPPING !!
on orders +$149, exclusions apply
Pricing Note: Individual option selections below may not truly reflect the price of the component, but rather of multiple components and the kit as a whole.
Got Questions? We can help!
This Icon Vehicle Dynamics 3 inch lift kift for the Jeep Wrangler JK is a premium suspension system that will lift your vehicle to allow clearance for large diameter tires, while also greatly improving suspension performance. Icon systems are engineered to increase wheel travel and your vehicle's damping for excellent on and off-road control and superior ride quality.
Choose the shocks that best fit your needs. These Icon shocks are monotube gas that use an aluminum body in 2 inch and 2.5 diameters. All with VS (vehicle specific valving) to give great on and off-road dampening. See all shocks types below:
Icon Tubular Upper and Lower Control Arms (optional)
Icon's tubular front and rear upper and lower control arms are constructed from CNC machined 1026 DOM steel tubing for excellent strength and improved alignment specifications. These arm are major improvement over stock arms, designed to improve suspension articulation. Lower arms are fixed, while upper arms are adjustable to improve caster and pinion angles.
Top Features and Benefits
|Important Notes1. OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes|
2. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5" w/ 4.5 Backspace / -6mm Offset
3. Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 18x9" w/ 4.5 Backspace / -12mm Offset
4. Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 33" x 11.50" (Larger 35" tire packages will fit with minor modifications or aftermarket high clearance fenders, test fitment recommended)
5. APPLICATION NOTE #30: AN ADJUSTABLE TRACK BAR MAY BE NEEDED TO REALIGN THE AXLE FROM LEFT TO RIGHT, OR TO ADD ADDITIONAL STRENGTH (kits without track bar only)
6. APPLICATION NOTE #63: 2012-UP JK MODELS REQUIRE THE USE OF ICON PART #22011 EXHAUST EXTENSION SPACER OR AFTERMARKET DRIVESHAFT PART #22014
7. APPLICATION NOTE #66: 2 DOOR MODELS SIT SLIGHTLY HIGHER THAN 4 DOOR MODELS BUT REMAIN LEVEL WHEN INSTALLED
8. APPLICATION NOTE #123: MAY REQUIRE REAR ALIGNMENT CAM KIT
9. APPLICATION NOTE #150: SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE
10. TECH NOTE: ICON™s advertised lift heights are based around a typical Jeep JK build which usually includes added weight of accessories such as heavier front bumper/winch and heavier rear bumper/spare tire. Lift heights may be higher than advertised if installed on a stock weighted vehicle.
11. Ships in Multiple Boxes
Available Kit Configurations
ICON Vehicle Dynamics suspension systems are available in variety of configurations or as Icon calls them "stages" (Stage 1, Stage 2, etc). The higher the stage, the more premium the components. Below is a table showing each of the Stages highlights and differences. Clicking on the SKU link will take you to that specific product page which includes install notes and installation instructions.
|Image||SKU||Track Bar Options||Control Arms||Shock Type|
|K22001 (Stage 1)||None||None||with Icon 2.0 Shocks|
|K22002 (Stage 2)||None||None||with Icon 2.0 Shocks (w/resi)|
|K22003 (Stage 3)||Front and Rear Adjustable Track Bars||None||with Icon 2.0 Shocks (w/resi)|
|K22004 (Stage 4)||Front and Rear Adjustable Track Bars||None||with Icon 2.5 Shocks (w/remote resi)|
|K22005 (Stage 5)||Front and Rear Adjustable Track Bars||Front and Rear Upper and Lower Control Arms||with Icon 2.5 Shocks CDCV Adjustable (w/remote resi)|
|Year Fitment||2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007|
|Manufacturer||Icon Vehicle Dynamics|
|Manufacturer Part Number||K22001 thru K22005|
|Product Line||Lift Kits|
|Lift Height||3 inch|
WARNING : Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/